Does my game have potential?

So I’ve been hard at work, improving my game, and a lot of my friends say it has potential, and I’ve been getting positive feedback for it, which is great! I just released an update for the game, and made some changes suggested in another topic asking for feedback I made. I want to know if my game has potential, now that I have added a tutorial and made a few changes to overall gameplay. I’d also appreciate feedback as well, but I’d like to see if it does have the potential to become a somewhat popular game on Roblox.

Here is the game. I hope you find it enjoyable!

7 Likes

The maze escape is entirely RNG based (i got stuck in a cell literally 1 wall away from escape), the music fits well, the UI is inconsistent, the color theme is bad. I’d add more variety to the mazes apart from hazard types (floors? enemies?), by some miracle randomize it less (idk), and clean up the colors. A lot.

As for potential, i’m assuming it could be an active game.

1 Like

Not trying to be unrealistic or unreasonable, but I seriously think your game is very good! I believe it could get popular, but do fix the GUI’s.

1 Like

In terms of potential there is some potential. You already have a good lobby but the actual game play is a bit dull. I find this game to be very similar to epic games maze where certain walls disappear and you have to find your way to the finish based somewhat on luck and strategy. It needs a lot more verity in design and maybe make some maps as well.

1 Like

Every maze looks the same but it has a different way of getting to the end, I would personally change the colors or look of the mazes, I honestly am not a big fan of the birds eye view camera, but some people may!

1 Like

I thought I would hate it I won’t lie, but it’s actually kind of good. There are some things bugs and glitches that could be fixed but it’s a great concept with pretty decent guis and builds. Overall I would rate it 8/10. It’s a very unique game and has potential to be a front page game. I would recommend finding an investor (NOT ON THE DEVFORUM).

1 Like

Hi. Your game is pretty nice but it’s basically a gamemode from epic minigames. This gamemode is not one that I particularly enjoy but your game does have potential. I feel like the lobby is way too filled with stuff and putting objects/obby above a game teleporter that brings you to a new game isnt really wise haha. Ice cream seems like a weird currency. Gameplay wise, it’s ok… not something I would actively play because I can imagine anyone above the age of 10 would get bored after 3 rounds. The slippery gamemode is SUPER annoying, I have to walk inverted then it snaps back to normal and flings me across the map. If you made it somehow more fun, it’d be way better and definitely front page potential. Your game does have potential but has a lot more potential to do better

1 Like

First impression playing the game it does have potential.

Firstly the lobby and UI are very well made and the overall design of everything is well put together the only thing that seems to be missing is possibly a tutorial giving some information on what to do or what the game is about just for people that are new to the game or feel the need to know about the game a little before starting or play it.

The only thing I would try adding maybe shops or things they could buy if I’m not mistaken that is already added to the game? Maybe even include quests that they’ll have to achieve maybe it’ll give them more ice cream or a gift that’ll help players to come back to achieve those things.

Because the map could use those small improvements I’m still assuming this is still being worked on and a lot of the feedback we suggest will possibly be already added in the future. Overall, this is a good game that I would play from time to time hope to see what will you take this in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow your game is really good ,keep it up!