Does only the starter place player count appear on the website?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I was wondering if the total player count shown on the website shows the total of players within the whole game or just the starter place. My game (or universe if that’s the proper term?) has 4 separate places, the “lobby” and then 3 other places the player can travel to.

2. What is the issue?
    No issue, just was curious as I am not sure! I was wondering if this was negatively impacting the number of players who would join my game since maybe the player count would say ‘0’ when it actually wasn’t zero players. Sometimes I get over 100 players a day while other times I get 40-60 players…

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I haven’t been able to find a post about this — if you’ve seen any, I’d love to learn more!

I’m pretty sure it shows total visits for the game.

When you are teleporting player from starter place to arena for example, the visit stays on the lobby. Players can’t directly join other places if they are not in the starter place.
Unless you are teleporting players to a seperate experience, if your places are under the same game, it will show total visits for your game and all the players in all places on the starter place.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! However, I didn’t mean the visits, I meant the total number of players that were currently playing. For example:

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 9.03.16 AM

Yes, it will show total amount of players at all places in your experience.