Does ROBLOX Compression affect your work?

Hiya,

I think after following a struggle which I then resolved following with my thumbnail for some odd reason has since been resolved and is irrelevant to the question.

I was wondering if the way you all produce work is affected by the ROBLOX Compression System.

If so, what has the ROBLOX Compression System taught you that you need to do about it for clothing, thumbnails, logos or even textures in terms for Development.

• It affects me.
  • It doesn’t affect me.

0 voters

2 Likes

I completely hate Roblox Compression, its the worst. I make lots of UIs in photoshop and when I import them they are completely ruined.

3 Likes

Aha, I have to agree to you there.
Importing some UIs come out so badly, the people who I feel worse for are the Clothing Designers though.

Some of their detailed designs as my friend who goes all over looking for Good Suits @jetherz has said to me on many occasion that ROBLOX Compression is simply ruining the quality of the work that designers spend a lot of time on.

It’s not too bad, for most everything I do, I can just upload a higher quality texture so the compression isn’t as noticeable. There are definitely workarounds. It’s unfortunate that we have compression issues, but not world ending.