Does This Game Lag For You?

Hey guys, if possible, could you guys test this game out Anime Map - Roblox
And see if it lags? Thanks.

(If it does lag, could you please describe the lag and maybe provide a way for me to fix it).

1 Like

What is the part/mesh count? This usually is a big factor with lag on lower end devices. I didn’t experience lag when testing because I have a high end computer.

2 Likes

Ran perfectly fine on my computer, switched over to my laptop just to check and still ran fine. You should be all good.

1 Like

FPS wise, no. Ping wise, yes.

As I joined the game, my ms spiked up to 6000ms. After 1 minute, I averaged ~150ms. Could run the game at a smooth 120FPS.

My specs are as followed:

Should also note, I mainly play on America/New York servers, and I live in Canada.
I was on a wireless connection.

2 Likes

I actually don’t know- Do you have any scripts on hand that could count this?

I was able to maintain 59 FPS at full graphics, although I use a gaming PC so I can’t judge how it’ll function on traditional systems.

3 Likes

I re-joined to see if it did get any better, and it did. Might of just been because the server just started up.

Averaged 80ms

2 Likes

You could install a plugin like Part Counter - Roblox for example to check how much parts your game has.

2 Likes

I’d say it ran pretty well! However, the map is gargantuan so I would make it smaller unless it’s for a game that has custom physics and the player is bigger. Also to check parts I just do ctrl A.

2 Likes

It doesn’t lag. Take it from a mac user :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It runs with no problems on my 2020 MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

Runs very fine on my Ryzen 3 3300X and Radeon RX570 with around 150 of ping

2 Likes

Go to roblox settings and turn on performance stats. You want to mainly focus on recovery and memory. Try getting it under 1000mb, and recovery under 100, it’s best like that for all devices, low-end to high-end when testing on your own.

2 Likes