Doesn't see voice chat opinion

hello guys, So I just verified my age today but I choose 17+ games and everything and I can join 17+ games but I didn’t even use voice chat before and I look at my privacy settings and I see “Camera Input” I don’t see the voice chat opinion so I live in Egypt does anyone think that voice chat is banned from Egypt? I tried to use a VPN but it also didn’t work so if anyone got any info you can bless me. :microphone:

And if nobody got info I may have to message Roblox support or anything that helps :pensive:

15 Likes

Idk, maybe your country doesnt support voice chat or something with your verification passport/license.
I cant say something with more information because roblox DONT ACCEPT KAZAKHSTAN PASSPORTS AND RUSSIAN PASSPORTS :rage::rage: And i havent voice chat- maybe this just roblox errors?

Or maybe you need wait some time? idk

7 Likes

did you verifiy your age? already I did verified my age and I doesn’t see it, it may be a bug and I mean like my verify button is like “Age Verified”

5 Likes

I havent voice chat, i tryed to verufy but roblox declined my Kazakstan passport, and my sister tried to verify account using she russian pasport but it too declined. idk why

5 Likes

ya I tried an egyptian id and it didn’t work

3 Likes