Dominus Rex GFX

Dominus Rex GFX

Time to make: 15-25 Minuets

What do you developers think of this?

Watermarked Dominus Rex

4 Likes

not to be rude but it looks like a copied image of a person’s profile page with an outline…

Any ideas that will help make this GFX better?

I would leave the watermark on, some people might try to steal it regardless of the value…

maybe do some interesting pose instead of this

fix clothing seams, have better lighting??? the lighting doesnt match up anywhere. I don’t know why there’s a background of trees ontop of a purple background, usually you would have contrasting colours for a background.

1 Like

It looks like you took the profile image of some guy and inflated it, thus why it’s so blurry.

The idea is good, and the character looks decent. However, here are a few things I would change/add:

• Change the background (there is a little too much purple in my opinion).

• Make the white border surrounding the avatar smaller.

• Remove the purple border surrounding the picture.

I based it off this image and I thought it would be cool idea to make one too but with a different avatar and color scheme.

Yeah, it doesn’t really look like they used a render engine to make this.

Take the watermark off and change the background and then it might look good.

I mean, By putting a watermark, it ensures that you’re work isn’t stolen, And such.

Maybe you can change the background to something like money or something you wan’t

1 Like

Ehh, It looks rather bland, the characters position makes it look like a screenshot on a certain game, the background is a little out of place, as it is a more dark pink instead of purple, but maybe that’s what you were going for? it needs some work, but I can tell you tried.

Not being rude but looks more as a ROBLOX profile rather then a GFX.

Its not a copied image of some user from Roblox. What I did was just made the avatar in studio then imported it into blender then rendered it. I didn’t pose the avatar which makes it look like it’s a copied image.