Don't Delete Topics

For me, most of the topics are pretty self-explanatory. For example, most people know to post their creations in Roblox Studio in a category like #help-and-feedback:cool-creations for purposes of feedback, not a category like #discussion or something. I think the moderation is necessary for newer users to learn where each topic they post should go. If it gets removed, they know it was put in the wrong category and know this the next time they post.

1 Like

Right off the bat Developer Hub proves itself as a pseudo bug reporting/ feature request hybrid
Community is a general “admin updates” and cool creations hybrid
Cool Creations is just Roblox Discussion/ Development Discussion with an emphasis on your own creation.
Game Design is a hybrid of Roblox Discussion (generally speaking) and vaguely Advanced discussion/ support

Developer Hub and Community are both poorly named sections

What is the true goal of all these sections? There’s not enough active users to justify putting a topic under X section- these topics are typically stuff you’d find in an open ended general but get shuttled out of public view by being thrown into these other hyper specific sections

You’re welcome to make a new post in #forum-feedback to suggest a better structure.

1 Like

If you post something in the wrong category, it generally is not removed, if staff or sages determine that it is suitable for another category instead; they’ll rather move the post to the correct category and you won’t get issued a forum warning.
For example, Buildthomas here has already moved some of my posts to correct categories.