Don't know the Tax form to use to DevEx

Hey there,

I was recently accepted into the DevEx portal and wanted to DevEx some ROBUX, but I’m stuck on the part of tax forms.
I’m using my dad’s information (for PayPal and taxes), but what we don’t know is which tax form to use.
I live in the U.S., but I’m not a U.S. citizen or a green card holder.

Me and my dad are confused as to which tax form to use. (I have no knowledge about tax forms, but my dad said something about W2, W7, and 1040 if that could help)


You should totally evade taxes instead :troll: (jk)

As roblox says, “All U.S. persons participating in the DevEx program are required to submit a W-9 tax form during their Tipalti account creation”


Roblox has resources for you. Click on this link and go to the Tax Forms/Information section.

1 Like