Don't see the new roblox menu but i can see the new topbar

no my friend got the new one

1 Like

Oh, I see… Re-install roblox?

i did that since last week not thing happens

1 Like

Awh, I hope it fixes itself. I had the same thing you did in a few games. When Roblox updated it fixed itself. Anyway, goodluck!

1 Like

thank you thou i appreciate it

1 Like

werid…Why roblox did it on new players?

1 Like

This is intentional. The new Roblox menu is in AB testing. A percentage, set by engineers, of users are randomly chosen and will have the new menu enabled while the rest won’t.

Please make sure to read and search through the original post as this question has been answered many times already.

3 Likes

ok
i will do that when will the Testing AB be done?

They will update everyone when it is rolled out to all users. Until then you will have to wait patiently.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well. But on making a new account, the menu was there, but when going back to my main it wasn’t.

You can’t get the new menu if you’re not yet an AB Tester.

The last 2 digits of your user id is 82, it must be below 50 to get the new menu as of the moment.

3 Likes

I have the same thing maybe try reinstalling roblox

1 Like

Reinstalling Roblox will not fix the issue. Please read the post I linked above and you will understand why you do not have the new menu.

4 Likes

I get the new menu on some games, On some I don’t. Not sure why.

1 Like

Thank you for your solution,I will wait patiently even thou my Alt acc and my friends acc has it.

aw man my last two digits are 82 oh well i guess i gotta wait thank you

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this but its been 5 months I still don’t have the new menu. Is this for everyone or just me? I see many youtubers having the new menu.

For a long time, it was disabled for everyone. Some users might have it now as they are slowly rolling it out to make sure it has no negative impacts on the platform.

1 Like

Hmm strange I really like the new menu but somehow after almost a year I still don’t have it
I’m thinking maybe they reverted back to the old one ?

1 Like

i had it
and now not anymore while i still have beta app
weird