Don't show sales of free VIP Servers under group & user transactions

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to look through your revenue sale list under groups and under your user when you have free VIP servers enabled for a game because it takes up too much room.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because then I wouldn’t have to look through pages and pages of free VIP server sales to get to my actual sales.

Obviously this isn’t as much of an issue for me right now since I haven’t enabled it on my games that are alive, the games that players are purchasing free VIP servers on are dead and never reach 5 players. Just imagine how much this would stack up for games on the front page, and especially if there’s no limit to how many VIP servers you can create. I’m sure that if Adopt Me enabled this setting, the developer(s) of that game would never be able to see any actual game pass & product sales.

42 Likes

Free VIP server sales should not be shown in the sales tab, it serves no useful information to developers

14 Likes

Bump this, please apply this to user transactions too Of course it doesn’t make sense because a free product isn’t a good sell.

5 Likes

Why wouldn’t anyone else bump this? This happens to me every day, and it can get annoying pretty quickly…

2 Likes

Bumping this again, surely this is an easy fix by the developers, sales with 0 basically spam the page it’s been 2 years since I’ve last been able to see my sales properly.

2 Likes

Bumping it again, this is actually getting progressively worse.

2 Likes

Bumping too. This is making me go insane

2 Likes

Bumping this yet again, can we get some form of update

2 Likes

Feature like this would be great, or at least filters for the transaction/sales tab, filter based on user, price ranges, dates, etc, instead of a super long list.

1 Like

The option to hide, or better yet create filters for these results without using third-party software to aggregate and search these would be very nice.

One more bump, a response would be nice

I really need a feature for this that removes sales of 0 Robux from the view. Some sort of filtering would be nice, since when I go ahead to see how many players are actively buying (yes I know I can look at the game stats, but I also like to look in here) I am hit in the face with this and I have to scroll endlessly:

Thank you. :slight_smile: