Don't show the latest 6 models uploaded on your creations tab when your inventory is set to private

I currently work fulltime for a company that requires discretion in the assets that are being uploaded.

Even though I have set my inventory to private to steer away prying eyes, I just realized that the creations tab will show your 6 most recently uploaded models regardless of the setting.

You can even get the URL of the asset too by clicking on the link. Meaning that if someone is following your account continuously, they could easily see every model you’re uploading.

I think it would be much more in peoples interest if their recently uploaded assets were not shown when the inventory is set to private.

chrome_3IcEJa70Ba

33 Likes

try creating secret accounts and upload the models to there. This also protects you from false moderation :smiley:

1 Like

This does not solve the issue of accounts who have already uploaded preexisting assets. Support for this change not only because when I set my inventory to private I expect to have some privacy on what I own but also that this is a bigger issue for those who work in studios with NDAs related to assets as outliend by original poster.

2 Likes

For now you can just upload some blank model and add it to your profile to display that instead of recent models.
I did this in kind of a fancy way lol

2 Likes

It’s extremely unreasonable to upload 6 blank models every single time I have to upload any sensitive models.

3 Likes

You only need to upload a minimum of one model. If you have anything explicitly added to your profile then it will only show those items instead of automatically displaying recent ones. (it might take a few minutes to update)

Removing all of the items added to your profile would then make it go back to the default behavior of showing recent ones again.

I’m referring to this feature, by the way:

2 Likes

I very much appreciate the workaround, but I’d much prefer consciously making the decision to display contents versus Roblox automatically putting my work publicly.

1 Like