DOOM-ish game feedback

For around 2 weeks I have been working on a doom-like side project. There is currently only one level. Feedback?

3 Likes

gun dmg too low and knife hard to use
but good job

1 Like

I just tried your game. One issue I encountered though was when I switched the gun to ADS and started firing. I think you might need to fix that.

Other than that, everything else is great.

Okay, will try to fix that. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

For some reason, I have been glitched out of the building. I suggest that I shouldn’t be here:

Other than that, cool game!

I noticed a couple of small oversights while playing.

First (as someone already mentioned), it’s possible to get outside the building with a bit of effort if you activate a gun while pressing against a wall. Second, I was killed by the skeletons yet I was still able to shoot them while I was lying on the ground dead.

Besides these things, the only feedback I have is that the guns (particularly the shotgun) feel rather underpowered. The framework is solid overall.

The basics are SO GOOD! The jumping and movement feel incredible. I just wish I could jump around more, so first suggestion is to use more verticality in map making. Second is, of course, buff the guns. Third is to make the ammo pickups more noticeable. I would also like to know what the glowing bells do…
I cannot wait for more of this project, keep it up!

Those are the armor pickups is what I think you are talking about.

Forgot to disable collisions on the gun, its an easy fix.

Gun collisions. Will fix soon.

Enjoyed playing it, and I like it. There are some bugs though, Other than that, cool game.

Does the game have mobile support?

No, not yet. This is just a way to make it a playable game.

1 Like