Dooo's Portfolio | Looking for work! | Builder

About Me

Hi there! I am a small builder here on the platform for 5 years now and I am always on here working and playing games and getting inspired to create more. I always get my work done in a timely fashion manner.

Builds/Screenshots

Realistic Builds

Low-Polly Builds/Cartoony

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me at any time, but I can work during the week but only for short hours due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable.

Contact

• Developer Forums (Recommended)
  • Discord: We can talk on there once confirmed I am working for the contractor. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!
Kaleb

10 Likes

Your buildings look amazing! :smiley:

1 Like

You may want to add categories of your images, ex. realistic and low poly. This will make it easier for people to read through when you expand your portfolio in the future.

Ah yes Thank you I will do that right away and start on that to make i look nicer thank you so much!

Cool stuff man. It’s pretty good. You should look for jobs.

Would you be comfortable with a high-detail, futuristic style?

Some real nice work there, I like looking at them.

You could get more people to check out your portfolio if you said what you offered in your title. There are so many portfolios out there people will go for the ones that are already clear on what they do.

Yeah I would! please do dm me on discord doooooooooo68#8000 if you still need me.

1 Like

Ah yes thank you, I will do that right now!

Unfortunately, we have already found someone for this position, but I will keep you in mind for the future!