Doozy's GFX Portfolio

Hello, I am a graphic designer on roblox with a year of experience. I have worked on GFX for games that have reached millions of visits and I believe I also do them for a fair price.

WHAT I CAN MAKE:
I can make the following:

• Youtube Thumbnails (Can negotiate/do package deals)
  • Icons
  • Advertisements (Skyscraper and Banner)
  • Gamepass Icons
  • If you have anything else you’d like me to make, please message me :slight_smile:

REQUIREMENTS:
I need you to be cooperative and open to me communicating with you multiple times to get the best product for you. I do not make models, nor do I reuse models from prior commissions. You will most likely have to provide models or send me the assets if necessary.

PAYMENT:
I take Paypal, Robux, and gift cards.
I ONLY TAKE UPFRONT PAYMENTS TO ENSURE MY TIME ISN’T WASTED.

AVAILABILITY:
I am available from 3pm EST to 11pm EST on weekdays and 1pm to 10pm on the weekend.

Please commission me only if you can stay up during my time or if you are in my time zone, I do not want to be awake when my client is asleep, and vice versa.

School is opening up hence my prices are higher, you won’t regret choosing me though!

DELIVERY/REFUND INFO:
Delivery is from 1-5 days, can be quicker depending on my schedule and you can pay more for a quicker time if I have a long queue which is not always the case.

I do not do refunds unless I can’t start on your work at all due to time, if I am continuously ignored or the client treats me harshly because they already paid me, I will decline your order so be nice and professional please.

Prices on the advertisement are just the minimum, please look at my commission sheet below.

Thank you for reading through, if you are interested, make sure you commission me asap so you can get a spot! :star:

COMMISSION SHEET:
Commission-Sheet

Interested? Message me on Discord thru my commission account: SBDZN#9545 or my main, doozy#4834

18 Likes

Hi, I sent you a Discord invite, please reply when you can, thanks!

1 Like

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Doozy is an amazing graphic designer and criminally underpriced .
I Hired doozy a few days ago to make me an icon for my upcoming game . He was nice, and patient with me . He updated me when he made progress and gave me exactly what i wanted . I PAID $4 FOR THIS

1 Like

Here to confirm that Doozy is legit, talented, and will work hard to make it right. He produced a graphic for me that will serve my upcoming game very well, I’ll share the pic here when I get closer to releasing it. Great job, and great to work with too!

1 Like

I definitely recommend at least talking to Doozy about what you need. He was the first one that worked with me (and I have contacted 5-10 designers) and made my visions come true. His work is fast, he’s friendly, prices are fair, and he is very good at what he does. I hope to continue working with Doozy more in the future.

1 Like

Added some new stuff onto here, as well as an updated commissions sheet. :partying_face:

Vouch. Hire doozy for some premium quality

1 Like

Impressive work, added on discord.

Do you also design badges by any chance?

Maybe, just depends on what it is

basic badge with a vibe theme background and the name of the badge, also 3 game passes with the same theme as the game saying the game pass name.

I’m currently pretty busy with over 4 commissions so you could add me on discord to see when I’m done or you can wait for me to reply to you once I am done.

Finished a commission with doozynuts and the experience was as simple as could be. Very professional and got my order perfect. I highly advise working with him.

1 Like

Hey, I’m back after a loooong time but I finally have some new stuff to show you guys and a new commission sheet, if you are interested add me on discord: doozy#4834 :gorilla:

1 Like

Are you able to communicate here on the forum as discord is not a option for me currently. I am interested in getting a new thumbnail and icon made for my game

I don’t really have notifications on here so I’d prefer discord

Hey, I recently opened my commissions back up, out of 9 so if you are interested make sure you contact me in Hidden Developers or add me on Discord!

Opened my commissions back up for paypal payments only because I’d like to get my father something, hope you order :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m open again with a new commission sheet and some more stuff on there, come check it out!

1 Like