DopeSir's Clothing Portfolio & Commissions

:ringer_planet: WHO IS DOPESIR?
My name is DopeSir, I have been designing on Roblox since late 2013/early 2014 and have accumulated over 800,000 clothing sales since then. Outside of Roblox, I have a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and work on many freelance design projects.

My clothing designs are featured in games like Royale High, Fashion Famous, Star Sorority, Designer Mania, and various clothing malls throughout the platform. My own personal clothing store has amassed over 1 millions visits as well!

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

:orange_heart: WHAT DOES DOPESIR DO?
I am a clothing designer, graphic designer, 3d modeler, and artist. I can do a multitude of different tasks including clothing, logos, UI design, 3d modeling, texturing, digital art, illustration, creative direction, project managment and more. I can help you create whatever you may need!

:ringer_planet: CAN I SEE DOPESIR’S WORK?

CLOTHING

I have been designing clothing since 2014 and have amassed over 800,000 clothing sales since then. All of my clothing is hand drawn and original to the platform since roughly 2016.

ARTWORK

I have been drawing since I was a child and have illustrated countless portraits of countless Roblox avatars. I can draw anything avatar you’d like!

FACES

I am the artist that created the new Persephone’s Girl Glam face that launched with the series 11 mystery boxes with a Star Sorority toy. The face has garnered 75,000 favorites since being released and is now the second most favorite Roblox toy face on the platform of all time!

I’ve been creating makeup faces on Roblox since roughly 2016 for my own fashion groups and runway games.

GRAPHIC DESIGN

I am a professional graphic designer. I graduated from college with a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design in May of 2021. Needless to say, I can do quite literally any graphic design related project you might need. This commission sheet does not have my full portfolio, so if you’d like to see my full graphic design portfolio which includes more logo demonstrations, restaurant menus, merchandise, and more, send me a message!

3D MODELING & TEXTURING

I have been 3D modeling since 2020 and have created over 45 UGC concepts for my own UGC application and have gotten the opportunity to model several assets for my own game, Haus of Dope, as well as a few select games on the platform as well. I have a few UGC collaborations in the catalog right now as you read this and will have more out as time goes on!

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

:star2: WHAT GAMES HAS DOPESIR CONTRIBUTED TO?
@DopeSir - Haus of Dope (Clothing, UI, Building, 3D Modeling)
@PRINCE_STARRR - Roblox Toys, Star Sorority, Toxic (Faces, Clothing, UI, Building, 3D Modeling)
@PixelatedCandy - Fashion Famous, Crown Academy (Clothing)
@GrottyPuff - Enchanted Academy, Enchanted Academy 2, Eerie Designs (Clothing)
@Mockeri - Style Wars (Clothing)
@Kiouhei - UGC (3D Modeling, Texturing)
@kateka22 - Royale High (Clothing)
@Da1ex - Designer Mania (Clothing)
@DrDarkMatter - Horror Portals (Clothing)
@inquisitormaster - YouTube Channel (Clothing)
@ZacharyZaxor - YouTube Channel (Clothing)
@maevaplays - YouTube Channel (Clothing)
@DeceptiveInsidious & @m0onhead - The Vampire Legacies (Branding, Faces and UI)

:ringer_planet: WHAT CLOTHING DESIGNERS HAS DOPESIR WORKED WITH?
@PRINCE_STARRR
@GrottyPuff
@Misavor
@Dimmy_Turner
@Nilvou
@Kiouhei
@badbrujeria
@incubyte
@Nadaus

:orange_heart: HOW DO I CONTACT DOPESIR?
You can contact me on any platform listed below or through messages here on the devforum!
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ripdope
Carrd: https://www.dopesir.carrd.co/
Roblox Group: DopeSir - Roblox

Thank you for checking out my work and I hope to get to work with you on something soon!

12 Likes

Great portfolio! But discord domains are not allowed, so please change it to your name and tag. Bye!

1 Like