“Sweetness From Japan”
Konnichiwa! This handbook will provide you with all the information you might need to help you navigate our group. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to one of our members of the Management Team or higher. Please keep in mind that not every regulation or guideline may not be available right now. It is your responsibility to apply common sense.
Group Link: Dorayaki! - Roblox
Code Of Conduct
Respect is one of the most important things here at Dorayaki. Please be respectful and positive towards others so that Dorayaki can be a non-toxic community.
→ Trolling & Exploiting
Trolling & exploiting are strictly not allowed in any of our experiences. You will receive 1 warning before getting kicked from the experience if you are trolling. You will immediately be permanently banned if you are caught exploiting.
Advertising is strictly prohibited at Dorayaki. You are not allowed to advertise anything such as your own Roblox group, Discord server, games, etc.
Do not share anyone’s personal/confidential information to others. Please respect each other’s privacy.
Our group has 2 main departments which are Public Relations Department and Employment. Make sure to direct your question to the correct person when you are asking about something.
→ PUBLIC RELATIONS
The Public Relations Department will handle all of the work related to alliances. Other than that, they will host community events so that our community can interact more within the group.
The Employment Department will handle all of the work related to staff. They help train our new interns to become an official member of the Management Team at Dorayaki. They also help look out for dedicated hard-working staff members.
Interested in forming a partnership with Dorayaki? Don’t wait, apply now! We are constantly interested in looking for partnership that will be able to benefit both groups. Below are the requirements and questions that you need for the application. If you have any questions, direct them to a member of the Public Relations Department.
- Must have at least 500 ROBLOX group members
- Must have at least 100 Discord server members
- Your group must not sell any ranks that grant moderation or administrative privileges
- Your group must have a clean reputation within the ROBLOX industry
- Your group must be active and organized
- What is the name of your group?
- Why are you applying for this alliance?
- How will both groups benefit from this alliance?
- Provide a link to your Roblox group and Discord server.
- Who should we contact if we have any questions or concerns regarding this application?
Note: Make sure to write your application in a Google Document so that it will be organized and easy to navigate. After you’re done, please send it to a Public Relations member of Dorayaki.
Interested in how to rank up as a lower rank? Refer to the information below.
Trainee - Passed the trainee application by scoring at least 3 points at the application center.
Waiter/Waitress - Successfully passed their first ever training.
Chef - Successfully passed their second training as a waiter/waitress.
Senior Staff - Successfully passed their third training.
Kitchen Leader - Obtain 100 points at the restaurant. Contact a Supervisor+ once you’ve achieve the required points to be promoted.
Becoming an Employee Assistant
Being recommended for Employee Assistant is one of the biggest achievements in Dorayaki. As a Kitchen Leader, you are eligible to be promoted to MR if you keep working hard. In order to be promoted, you must be noticed by one of our Executive members at the restaurant.
- Must be in our Discord Server
- Must show consistent activity
- Must have at least 150 worker points
- Must have a clean reputation within the industry
- Must have understandable grammar
- Attend shifts consistently
- Be helpful to other customers and staffs. We are looking for individuals that possess leadership skills that will be able to help and lead others.
- Don’t hint. Hinting is something we take seriously in our group. Hinting includes: asking for a promotion, asking HRs to be served, etc.
- Don’t supervise. As a lower rank, your job is to serve customers and make orders, not supervising.
- Balance out on your duty. Don’t be a chef too long or be a waiter/waitress too long. Try to even out each role.
Here is our session schedule. We have a variety of training times that everyone around the world is able to attend. We make sure that all of our members have a chance to become a staff here at Dorayaki.
- 12 AM EST
- 3 AM EST
- 6 AM EST
- 9 AM EST
- 12 PM EST
- 3 PM EST
- 6 PM EST
- 9 PM EST
Note: Training may be cancelled if there’s no available host.
Thank you for reading our handbook. We hope you can find your crucial information here. Make sure to join our communications server for further information.