Double Jumping tutorial article has a blocking link element across the bottom of the page that links to Debounce

There seems to be a link element surrounding the entire lower half of this page (at the Resetting section and lower). Clicking anywhere at the bottom of the page leads to an article on debounce. Due to this block on the page, I am unable to interact with certain parts of the text and perform actions such as selecting and copying the text in the code boxes.

I looked around in the Developer Console a little and I saw numerous counts of the following element:

<a href="Debounce"></a>

Essentially, the bottom of the page had been completely encapsulated within a link element.

8 Likes

Sorry for bumping, but this is still a problem. It’s very hard to work with this page when the bottom half is a link element. I had a sift through the page HTML via Developer Tools and I saw that most of the link elements were removed but the bottom half is still enclosed in one <a> tag that needs to be removed.

Thanks for keeping up with this, the issue is now fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.