Drake Animation and Model showcase

Hello again! My latest post was about my leviathan and people seemed to enjoy that, so here’s another post about one of my other creations: a drake!
A drake is a dragon without wings, and when creating him I used anatomy references of cheetahs and dogs to really get that “fast land predator” feel.

The drake is for my upcoming game “World of Dragons” which I have been developing for about a year now with my humble but talented team. For those of you wondering, I’m the lead developer and head modeler/animator and the drake is 100% my work, from the model to the rig to the animations. Let’s get to looking at some animations now, shall we?
–WALK ANIMATION–
Drake%20walk
–WALK ANIMATION–Drake%20walk%202
–SPRINT ANIMATION–
Drake%20sprint (SO FAST)
–IDLE ANIMATION–
Drake%20idle
For some reason some of these gifs got glitched and made the eyes appear green, how odd!
Here’s some bonus screenshots of him sitting and sleeping like a good doggy
Thanks for stopping by! Any questions or comments are welcome, I’ll do my best to respond to them all. :dragon:

21 Likes

Great work Super! Loving the drake model and the outcomes of it. Looks cute when resting!

1 Like

Greetings, thanks for posting.

Super job. I’ve only worked a bit on animations and I think this is an amazing animation. The Dragon itself looks very detailed!

Well done,
Zertives.

1 Like

This is fantastic! I’m sure I’ve seen your previous work, and this definitely does not disappoint. I’ll be curious to see how a model like this performs in-game (does it create lag, etc.).

1 Like