Drawn pfp feedback

I’ve started digital drawing around 3 months. So recently i made my own pfp, and i need feedbacks.

6 Likes

A fight between two people with swords? Like two noobs? That would look cool! If you do the suggestion, good luck! :smile:

2 Likes

Quick question:
Are you asking for suggestions or feedbacks?

If it was suggestions, keep drawing other Roblox characters to get used to the drawing style you’ve adapted yourself into.

Otherwise, it is nicely drawn with some shading. Missing hair shading? Perhaps you can do it for the next drawing.

Looking forward to see more of your works! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Uh oh i thought i write feedback

That actually looks pretty cool. I wish I could draw, though I have a different use in mind. Anime.

Awesome work. I don’t think there’s anything left for me to pitch in.

2 Likes

It looks breathtaking. I love the way you drew the humanoid, and the sword-wielding pose.
The only suggestion I’d provide you is to include a hidden watermark in your art besides a main one; I’ve got some of my arts stolen this way. :cry:

3 Likes

I’ll add it real quick, thank you!

2 Likes

This looks amazing!. I love the detail in the clothes. The sword looks really cool and the hat is brilliant. Only thing would maybe be adding some shading and more detail in the hair. Overall great drawing! :smiley:

2 Likes

You got a really nice style!

You can consider adding some extra shading/shadows in the green areas. Also I noticed a few ‘flaws’, in the blue areas that you can consider changing. (Flaws in my opinion. They might be part of your style.)

Also, as mentioned above, I would change the watermark if I were you, since the current one can be easily photoshopped out.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes