A new update for Dread that a ton of improvements for melees and some bug fixes!
What’s new in 1.41?
- Melee system completely overhauled: Better hit detection, can now attack when prone or crouching, and various other fixes.
- Added new katana animations by @mattgrant
- Added screen shake whenever you hit someone with a melee or as a zombie
- Various melees buffed
- Katana Damage: 40 – > 80
- Katana Hard Attack Damage: 65 – > 140
- Karambit Damage: 28 – > 46
- Karambit Hard Attack Damage: 45 – > 75
- Fists Damage: 15 – > 20
- Fists Hard Attack Damage: 30 – > 45
- Explosion damage is now rounded up (You won’t see 56.399999 damage anymore but rather 57 damage)
- Added melee sounds for Fists and Katana
- Players now have a limit on how many ammo boxes they can place in Siege. Limit is (120 ÷ Number of players on the server) ammo boxes.
- Other players can now see your arms and head move whenever you are aiming up and down, aiming down sights, crouching or going prone, etc.
- Player zombie damage is now delayed to be in sync with the attack animation.