Dribble | Hiring Developers!

Oh, what do you mean you don’t really see my message though? Do you mean you want me to send images of my previous work?

1 Like

I mean that I didnt get your message on twitter. Try discord, HazSun#3703

2 Likes

Congratulations to @TheDreamDealer for becoming our animator! Some positions are still open, grab them while you can!

1 Like

Congratulations for @Squidzyee for taking the builder position! We are still looking for scripters and composers!

1 Like

Graphic designer here, hit me up on disc, XA_TE #5792

1 Like

Hello, I would like to apply for the composer my profile–> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

Discord: DevNetCheese#1754

1 Like

Let’s talk on discord! HazSun#3703

1 Like

I will add you when I get home.

2 Likes

I am interested in the scripting, but I would require half payment upfront.Up to you if you are interested contact me on discord MainDirectory#1739

1 Like

Let’s talk some more on disc HazSun#3703

1 Like

Can you show me some ideas for builders Contact at discord thatisawesome123#6704

1 Like

Sorry the builders position has been filled

1 Like

Ok. 30 charssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone24’. I’m just another developer like anyone else here.

If you need help in your game let me know it! If the scripter role please don’t contact me anymore!

Contact information
DIscord : allgood#7032

Thanks for taking the time to read this ‘application’.

1 Like

Congratulations to @FaVmIkE for getting the builder position! We are still looking for scripters and composers!

1 Like

Hello! I don’t want to be and sound like a kiddo, so I’ll say it the best way and professional one.

Ok, hey! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ a programmer with another knowledges of programming languages; some examples of that are HTML, CSS, JS, JSON [That I use for making the things easier on Roblox] and C++. Since I was a Unreal Engine programmer I had to learn C++, but I leave it, because I had to take 6 hours only to design, model, and then program a litte escenary for the player interaction!

I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer, and I would like to be part of your Development Team! I can make a lot of functions in games, I have no examples of my other games, since their are not mines and I just get payed per asset. I can make something that you want me do in a couple of minutes [depends of what’s about the task]!

If you’re interested on my offer you can just contact me via Discord or here on the DevForum, I hope you got interested on me!

Contact information

Discord : allgood#7032
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243

Thanks for taking the time to read my apply or my offer, however you want to call it.
If the role is already taken, please don’t contact me, since I don’t want to make another role like modellor or UI’s Desiner.

Again, thanks for the time!

1 Like

Hello Im late, and im sorry. Here is my game. Nvm. u got builders already

Im builder+modeler i used to make maps dm me in discord : ZeXelDev#8308

This is kinda vague.
Could you go more into depth as to what exactly you need scripted?

It says more if you click the dripdowns