Dribble | Hiring Developers!

Dribble Developer Recruitment

About Us

We are Dribble - a basketball game in development. The game will take inspiration from many famous basketball games to this day - but instead our game will be built on Roblox. If you have any more questions about the game feel free to ask!

The Team

Currently our team consists of:

@Vrikktus - Co-owner / Investor
@HazSun - Co-owner / UI Designer
@Graphxcal - Graphic Desinger
@lkarus - Clothing Designer
@L0rdRampage - Logo Designer
@Exspects - Modeler
@TheDreamDealer - Animator
@Squidzyee - Builder
@FaVmIkE - Builder

We are looking for / Requirements:

We require all of our developers to be 13+

• Builders - Builders have to be very experienced and have a portfolio that we can look at
  • Scripter - Scripters have to be very experienced as well as having some examples of their work
  • Animator - Animators have to be experienced as well as having a portfolio of their animations
  • Composer - Composers have to have a portfolio of their music already made for games
  • Graphic Designer - GFX Designer needs to be experienced and have a portfolio of their already made work
  • Modeler - Modelers have to be experienced as well as have a portfolio with their examples
  • Clothing Designer - Clothing Designers need to be experienced and have a portfolio of their work.

For more detail about what you will have to do in your position read below.

About The Job

Builders

The builders will be tasked with making multiple basketball maps. Each map will have its own environment and atmosphere as well as its own detail. The total amount of maps is not set, but we are thinking somewhere above 5+. If you are interested, go ahead and DM us and we’ll send you some style references!

Scripter

The scripters will be tasked with scripting multiple game types. We would also want you to script the UI, animations (to activate on pressed button), and etc. Our game will require a lot of scripting so please only apply if you are free and have tons of experience with scripting. If you have any more questions, go ahead and DM us!

Animator

The animator will be tasked with making multiple types of basketball moves as well as idles, runs, walks, and taunts. If you have any questions about animations, go ahead and DM us!

Composer

The composer will be tasked with creating works of music for the game. We would want different themes of music for certain time check points, for example if there are a few seconds left in the round we would want more intense music. You will also be tasked with making sound effects, for example if a player wins there would be happy trumpets, etc. If you have any more questions about the music you’d have to make, DM us!

Graphic Designer

The GFX designer will be tasked with making multiple GFX for our game. We would want thumbnails, game icons, ads, and we would want certain renders of characters for buttons. If you have any questions about the designs, feel free to DM us!

Modeler

The modeler will be tasked with making certain assets. We’d need you to model multiple types of basketballs and mascots. We will maybe come up with some more as the game goes on, so stay tuned! If you have any questions about the assets you’d need to make, DM us!

Clothing Designer

The clothing designer will be tasked with making multiple basketball uniforms. If you have any questions about it, DM me!

Payment

Each developer will be receiving a payment that depends on their work load. Some rough estimates that we have set aside for each developer are written below!

• Builders - $100-200 will be given once all the work is completed. Price may change depending on how much building you have done
  • Scripter - $100+ will be given once all the scripting is completed.
  • Animator - $50-80 will be given once all the animations are completed
  • Composer - The price for music depends on how much you charge for your music. *Our rough estimate would be around $100-200
  • Graphic Designer - $80+ will be given once all the work is completed this price can be subject to change depending on how much work you have done or your prices that you normally charge for your work.
  • Modeler - $80+ will be given once all the models are complete or your prices that your normally charge for your work.
  • Clothing Designer - $80+ will be given once all the uniforms are complete or your prices that your normally charge for your work.

Contact Us

If you are interested in applying in one of the above positions you can contact me on DevForum or one of the below websites!

Discord - HazSun#3703
Twitter - HazSun_

Thank you so much for reading! We hope to see a lot of amazing developers try out for the positions! Until then, happy developing!

8 Likes

What, you are paying builders more than scripters?

2 Likes

pls correct this mistake, so it will be less confusing

3 Likes

Thank you for checking that mistake!

2 Likes

The range is just different. Scripters still would be receiving $100, or higher depending on how much work needs to be done! The same way it works with builders

1 Like

I’m a builder! None of my creations are Public! you can see some dming me on discord:

San#5521

2 Likes

Added! Also if you have a portfolio that would be fine to!

1 Like

Added on discord, interested in the graphic designer position.

2 Likes

The graphic designer position has been filled by @Graphxcal! We are still looking for other positions though, check out the list and DM us if interested!

1 Like

I just going to ask what kind of models your looking for? If so I might be able to lend a hand

1 Like

Go ahead and add me on discord! We can talk more there! HazSun#3703

1 Like

Hello, I’m unsure if you’ve fully filled the clothing designer role; but I’m open to completing such an order- depending on just how many uniforms would have to be made. Can you expand on this with a rough estimate?

2 Likes

We already filled the clothing designer role, but thank you for the application!

2 Likes

Hiring a Logo Designer? Would be interested in that!

1 Like

There allowed to pay builders more than scripters, there’s no rule

3 Likes

I was thinking about the building position since I already have a few ideas for maps, but sadly I don’t have a portfolio cause I’m new :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve contacted you with regards to the building position on Discord.
Can’t wait to hear back from you!

2 Likes

It has already been filled, thank you for the consideration though!

1 Like

Added to back, hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

A few more positions have been filled! We are still looking for builders, scripters, modelers, and animators! Go ahead and DM HazSun#3703 if you are interested!

1 Like