Dribble | Hiring Developers!

Congratulations to @Exspects who got the modeler job! The rest of them are still open so make sure to send your portfolio to me so I can check it out!

1 Like

Hi, I am very interested for the building position! I have built many maps with lots of detail I messaged you(twitter)!

2 Likes

Sweet! I donā€™t really see your message though?

1 Like

Ok, DM me if you ever consider hiring another Logo Designer.

1 Like

Oh, what do you mean you donā€™t really see my message though? Do you mean you want me to send images of my previous work?

1 Like

I mean that I didnt get your message on twitter. Try discord, HazSun#3703

2 Likes

Congratulations to @TheDreamDealer for becoming our animator! Some positions are still open, grab them while you can!

1 Like

Congratulations for @Squidzyee for taking the builder position! We are still looking for scripters and composers!

1 Like

Graphic designer here, hit me up on disc, XA_TE #5792

1 Like

Hello, I would like to apply for the composer my profileā€“> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

Discord: DevNetCheese#1754

1 Like

Letā€™s talk on discord! HazSun#3703

1 Like

I will add you when I get home.

2 Likes

I am interested in the scripting, but I would require half payment upfront.Up to you if you are interested contact me on discord MainDirectory#1739

1 Like

Letā€™s talk some more on disc HazSun#3703

1 Like

Can you show me some ideas for builders Contact at discord thatisawesome123#6704

1 Like

Sorry the builders position has been filled

1 Like

Ok. 30 charssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m ā€˜AllGoodNamesRGone24ā€™. Iā€™m just another developer like anyone else here.

If you need help in your game let me know it! If the scripter role please donā€™t contact me anymore!

Contact information
DIscord : allgood#7032

Thanks for taking the time to read this ā€˜applicationā€™.

1 Like

Congratulations to @FaVmIkE for getting the builder position! We are still looking for scripters and composers!

1 Like

Hello! I donā€™t want to be and sound like a kiddo, so Iā€™ll say it the best way and professional one.

Ok, hey! Iā€™m ā€˜AllGoodNamesRGone243ā€™ a programmer with another knowledges of programming languages; some examples of that are HTML, CSS, JS, JSON [That I use for making the things easier on Roblox] and C++. Since I was a Unreal Engine programmer I had to learn C++, but I leave it, because I had to take 6 hours only to design, model, and then program a litte escenary for the player interaction!

Iā€™ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer, and I would like to be part of your Development Team! I can make a lot of functions in games, I have no examples of my other games, since their are not mines and I just get payed per asset. I can make something that you want me do in a couple of minutes [depends of whatā€™s about the task]!

If youā€™re interested on my offer you can just contact me via Discord or here on the DevForum, I hope you got interested on me!

Contact information

Discord : allgood#7032
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243

Thanks for taking the time to read my apply or my offer, however you want to call it.
If the role is already taken, please donā€™t contact me, since I donā€™t want to make another role like modellor or UIā€™s Desiner.

Again, thanks for the time!

1 Like