Drug use rule in ROBLOX

In the game the player can get a factory with drugs it looks like this:

Also in the game you can make money to make drugs and sell it

Is it against the Community Standards with rule 8? (See Below)
Do i need to set a warning or anything else or how can i get this type of things ongoing but not against the Community Standards?

9 Likes

I think that’s against the Roblox Community Standards.

To make it not against the Roblox Community Standards, I think you could rename it so it is no longer a drug.

4 Likes

It’s just against the rules. There’s no way around it in this case either. You cannot have drug paraphernalia.

13 Likes

Unfortunately, if you want to make a game like that it’s better to move to another platform.

5 Likes

Obviously, and drug dealing too. How could you ever think that it would be safe and not break tos.

Maybe “candy” or cola factory would be better.

6 Likes

What made you think cocaine would be allowed lmfao

22 Likes

This is, like, super extremely against TOS.

3 Likes

It’s just not a good idea lol. Drugs are drugs. Roblox won’t see it any other way, no matter how you try and get round it.

I have seen a lot of games with syringes, but I think they just got lucky with moderation.

2 Likes

When did i think it would? Maybe thats why i asked the question?

1 Like

This is strongly against the Roblox Community Guidelines but if they are making “Flour” for baking then that should be allowed but have a thing that states this, not that mods would read that it’s flour.

1 Like

Syringes could be for “Doctors” or “Dentists” etc.

1 Like

yeah I remember ages ago seeing games like “Escape the dentist” and there were syringes, so I feel like the syringe part would be fine.

1 Like

Thank you for reacting after 10 months and already 8 replies dude it really helped!

2 Likes

Just call it deadly flour or something

2 Likes