Drugs content help!

Hello!. I am making a Realistic Roleplay game related to Real life of New York State early 2002. This game doesn’t have any drugs content, but its Roleplay team’s name has smt related to drug like Narcotics. For example, my game has a team named “SPECIAL NARCOTICS PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE”. I am not sure is it allowed or not because it has “Narcotics” inside of its name. And another question is I wanted to upload a logo like this:

I am scared of getting warned and my logo get removed because it also has “Narcotics” inside of its logo (word).

3 Likes

If you’re unsure if something will be deleted, the most I can recommend is attempting to upload it onto an fresh alt first to see if it’ll be removed. The TOS reads you can’t mention any drugs, but I’m unsure about this case, I wouldn’t if it could cost you an account.

(mainly less stricter rules around these things for 17+ experiences)

17+ experiences on Roblox may include references to, and depictions of, alcohol use and intoxicated behavior. However, we prohibit users from discussing, depicting, or promoting illegal and some regulated goods, including:

• Illegal and regulated drugs, including marijuana and the misuse of prescription or over-the-counter drugs, and the depiction of intoxication as a result of these substances
  • Drug, tobacco, vaping, or other smoking paraphernalia
  • Dietary supplements and enhancers such as weight loss pills and steroids
2 Likes

According to the excerpt given by “LYK” above, you’re neither discussing, depicting nor promoting “illegal and some regulated” goods.

The legality issues arise not from the use of the term but from the possession, distribution, or sale of substances classified as narcotics without proper authorization. Just a little heads up.

Keep up!
Ditu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.