Dummy Animation behaving weird on player

Hey. I had been making a “drinking animation” on a dummy, but the animation does not play correctly on the player. I had set the AnimationPriority to Enum.AnimationPriority.Action but in vain. Kindly help me out. Any help will be appreciated.

How it is supposed to look:

How it actually looks:

This could be because Tool Grips in Catalog Animations can work extremely weird

You can instead try using Motor6D’s with setting Part0 as the Tool’s Handle, and Part1 as the Character’s Right Arm & attempt to animate it again when the Tool gets equipped, or just setting the animation by default

That has already been done. It still does not fix it.

handle get’s welded to your right hand, have the actual handle be an invisible part while connecting the “visible handle” to your right hand via a motor6d

I should have mentioned this, but I am using a script to reweld the Hand and the Tool with Motor6D, but I believe, that is not the issue.

Script Used:
game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.ChildAdded:Connect(function(Child)
	if Child:IsA("Tool") and Child:FindFirstChild("Handle") then
		local C0 = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.RightHand:WaitForChild("RightGrip").C0
		local C1 = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.RightHand:WaitForChild("RightGrip").C1
		game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.RightHand:WaitForChild("RightGrip"):Destroy()

local M6D = Instance.new("Motor6D")
		M6D.Name = "HandleMotor6D"
		M6D.Part0 = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.RightHand
		M6D.Part1 = Child.Handle
		M6D.C0 = C0
		M6D.C1 = C1
		M6D.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.RightHand

end
end)

I am using a script to reweld the Hand and the Tool with Motor6D