Dummy is stuck in a pose

I got done using the moon animator plugin and closed roblox on accident. When I reopened it I saw the dummy stuck in the pose of the final frame of the animation I was working on. I thought it wasn’t that important initially and used it to make another animation from its current pose

This posed problems because this new animation when used in game was actually playing itself not starting from that pose, but from the default standing pose, breaking the entire animation.

This is what the dummy looks like currently without me in any animation plugin. I have no clue what to do

-Animations are basically CFrames saved in a sequence, the moon animator should reset their character CFrames when closed, but if not closed properly it will cause the dummie’s Motor6D CFrames to freeze.
-To fix it, just import the animation to another dummy or
find the motor6D of each part of this model and reset C0 and C1 values to default.
here is a code i created to do it automatically.
you can run it from the command bar.

PS. I noticed kind of a sword on the character’s back, you will have to manually adjust it since the standard R15 doesn’t have that.

local baseDummy = workspace.A1 -- assign a R15 default dummy here
local dummyToBeFixed = workspace.A2 -- assign your frozen dummy here

local children = baseDummy:GetChildren()
for i = 1, #children do
	local child = children[i]
	if child.ClassName == "Part" or child.ClassName == "MeshPart" or child.ClassName == "Union" then
		local children2 = child:GetChildren()
		for j = 1, #children2 do
			local child2 = children2[j]
			if child2.ClassName == "Motor6D" then
				dummyToBeFixed[child.Name][child2.Name].C0 = child2.C0
				dummyToBeFixed[child.Name][child2.Name].C1 = child2.C1
			end
			wait()
		end 
	end
	wait()
end