Dungeon For My Upcoming Game!

Hello I’m working on my upcoming game. And I just Made some of the dungeon map and some feedbacks or tips might help me to improve the game quality!

So here’s a picture of the dungeon:
Dungeon TEQ
Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/6495953563/Dungeon-2?refPageId=3607b329-8361-45b2-8640-cb9432c7281f
Since I’m using Future Lighting it might be laggy for some devices
and graphic below 5 might change the lightings!

Thanks For Reading And Your Feedback/Tips!

15 Likes

This looks amazing. Can’t wait to play this!

2 Likes

This looks pretty clean and beautiful, i love the low poly style you made, hope your game releases soon.

1 Like

Woah This I Really Good Did You make All of This In Roblox Studio

1 Like

Wow, it’s really nice. I don’t really like the blur effect at the end though, it looks unnatural.

1 Like

I like the image. It makes for a place you don’t want to be in. But

The yellow lights invade the area with yellow colors, almost to a point it feels unnatural. I guess you used reference for this, but if I were you and you did not use reference for fire torches illuminating a room, I would look for that, reduce the intensity of the torches a bit unless that it’s light bulbs, maybe make it more orangy if it’s fire or a yellow cream color instead of an intense yellow, if it’s light bulbs. Either way, taking from reference from real images are always useful.

Would you like to make the stones black? It’s just a suggestion, you don’t have to follow it.

The blur at the end of the image is kind of weird, is it meant to be like visual impairment? Because pictures from one-point perspective are good without blur, you usually make use of blur on pictures where you need to focus on something, and here you focus on everything.

2 Likes

This looks amazing!
My only complaint is that the yellow in the lights feels way too overpowering. Typically when I think of a dungeon I think dark and not bright yellow, but that’s just me.

1 Like

I use blender lol thx for the reply

1 Like

Hm yea thx for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not rlly much but i do it in blender

Not rlly i do everything in blender and export it to roblox

1 Like

i search for refrences and then start making it. i suggest for you to start with low poly style but some people can do realistic good enough but yea up to you.
for the shortcut it’s pretty hard like in the first week but when u keep practicing blender will be ez for you

1 Like