DVerify - Let people see your Discord!

Ok but Im still doing this. I am making sure that I do not mention discord at all and I will change the way of how this works. The check age with filter will be remove and will be replaced by something else. Thank you for listening and I hope this will keep on growing

I honestly think putting a small code on your profile is easier than joining a game.

Correct and I agree with that but this system is like a leaderboard system. Players are agreeing to let other people see their discord tag or certain people to see there tag. It would be easier to contact someone on discord without asking for there tag

I like it a lot. I feel this could go really well! Hope it does (Do you have a link for this bot I want to use it xD)

Please dm me and I can put you on the list for the beta release

From my standpoint, I’d automatically assume that since discord requires direct sharing of a link based from social media and thus would be prohibited by Roblox, you should take in mind the same consequences that would be if, for example, one created a plugin for the same purpose though for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or some other platform. It’s all the same and you should treat any plan going forward by remembering - no direct sharing of external platform profile links.

It would not be sharking profile links at all. It’s just a username like any other username. No links or anything

:neutral_face: Uhhhm… Cool idea…

Restarting the service. Feel free to backlash again. New changes will be updated tomorrow morning. Old system revamped and age checking is revamped(Doesn’t really matter)

P.s Don’t you dare comment on here saying not to bump this topic. I can do it if I want

1 Like