Dwiddle ~ 2D Concept Framework

Hey. I’ve been watching Dwiddle for a while, and it looks really good so far!
I made some fan-art(?) for the game. I tried to keep it as close to the game’s style as possible- sorry if that makes everything look too ‘blocky’.

I also went back to older topics to get the right colors and shapes and stuff, so everything is accurate to the game!
Edit: Fixed a small issue.

2 Likes

dude that is literally the bets fan art ive gotten other than @Fab_TheRat’s

dude i love it so much you did a great job on it

1 Like

Idk i just though it was cool…
-the background got messed up and now its red-

1 Like

thats sick its like a little kung fu dwiddle

I LOVE IT

2 Likes

Yeah like one of those anime aura things (I have never watched anime I know this from the anime fighting sim lol)

1 Like

Followed you @IProgramForFun for Dwiddle Updates and oh my god you post so much haha!
Love the idea and the game looks great so far!
I’m gonna make some fanart for it because why not!

1 Like

I finally finished spoopy dwiddle v1:

2 Likes

dude that means so much, congrats your an og fan! :)))

thats amazing i love it better than ur other ones AHAHA

Da spoopy gang (I am going to work on something that will be 1000x better than this):

1 Like

HERE’S MY DWIDDLE FANART!
Spent a fair few hours on this and I’m gonna add these to my portfolio.
What do you guys think? I made this as if I were making a game icon. Hope you like it @IProgramForFun

5 Likes

duddeee wthhhh THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY FIREEEEEEEEEEEE HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

lol glad u like em haha. took me 2hrs but im super proud of them lol

1 Like

time well freakin spent :tongue: :dizzy:

1 Like

lol. cant wait to see more of the game!

2 Likes

I was going to do something like this in inkscape…

1 Like

Ooh! Sounds cool! Can’t wait to see it!

@IProgramForFun I reccomend making this into a small part of the game, basically one level is a 2D level which would be cool, kinda like super mario Odyssey, but its very cool, cant wait for the game :wink:

1 Like

@IProgramForFun You should add the quadwiddles I talked about in my post to the game. They could an untamable animal.