Dynamic Heads & Facial Animation Preview Beta

why does the man have long eye lashes

3 Likes

He is just being fabulous! Nothing wrong with that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am excited to use this for an upcoming game! Any ideas when Studio Release will take place?

3 Likes

that’s looks awesome and terrifying

5 Likes

Dear god. Please don’t add this

5 Likes

Dear God, please add this. …

1 Like

What’s the point. These look so uncanny…

2 Likes

it takes the blox out of roblox too. so now its just “”

3 Likes

scary for real don’t you think?

3 Likes

what on earth did i just witness

For real though, this is terrifying. Just seeing people run around in games with animated faces is weird. I personally feel like this should be restricted to spatial voice for when you talk. Not really approving of this update.

4 Likes

It’s nice to see that Roblox is advancing towards new technology, it’s just that it doesn’t fit the dynamic or style that Roblox was supposed to be. Left one is slightly better though

2 Likes

Roblox doesn’t have a specific style anymore, change my mind.

3 Likes

Lets just ignore this:
Screenshot_2022-04-21-15-06-42-47

Were not gonna talk about it too much :smiley:
Just relax

2 Likes

This is both really cool and a little creepy lol. Mostly cool though! I’m excited to see where this goes! :+1:

1 Like

Hey Developers!
We’ve posted an update to the Dynamic Heads Beta Feature!
Please check it out and let us know if you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions :smile:

5 Likes

I’m not very sure about this but I don’t know, maybe something great can come out of this indirectly. In my opinion though, this is just not the right move.

i feel like adding this feature just adds another thing to go wrong like layered clothing. roblox should focus on layered clothing instead of adding this which will break like the avatars did with layered clothing. just my thoughts

2 Likes

Nightmare fuel…

Why, just why is his face like that?

I love The Dynamic Heads They are Great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.