E-mail Code Verification -- Not able to login to my account

Hi.

The problem here starts when I log into my alt account to make a game for fun… once I was done with that I wanted to log back on to my main and it asked me for the verification as usual, now here’s the main issue… it’s not sending me the code… I’ve checked my spam, trash, promotion, and social almost every bit of my email bit and the code is not there… I have tried a lot of ways… I’ve even tried the “Login with e-mail code” and filled in the necessary information and guess what? My account does not show up there.

I’ve been having this issue for the past day and I’ve even contacted Roblox support for it.
Any response would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi, a similar thing happened to my cousin. Everytime we’ve tried contacting Roblox support and telling them that we’re not getting the 2-step verification code, they would just tell us to check spam, junk, promotions, etc. The only way to fix this is to contact Roblox support and say that you’ve lost access to the verified email on your account and ask them to change it to a different e-mail. Goodluck!

1 Like

I figured out a solution—I logged in using my phone. I scanned a QR code, and it worked. It’s kind of strange because I was getting verification codes for my other accounts. Not sure what caused the issue, but the phone login method did the trick.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.