Easier place slot rearranging

I am not Builders Club, since I do not have much money to put into games, so this does not affect me directly, but my friend has OBC, and he has brought up the following point:

If this is indeed the only way to rearrange places in place slots right now, I think there should be some easier method, perhaps just a slide like with thumbnails. If there is a way, I apologize for being unable to see for myself. Thank you for reading, either way!

1 Like

I suggested this a while ago and it never went anywhere.

:confused: current setup is so awkward.

I donā€™t pretend to be a web dev but couldnā€™t they allow us to drag the place tab to whatever order we want? Like drag place 5 inbetween place 2 and 3 and places 3+4 get pushed down and 5 is the new 3.

Support

This used to be an actual feature, but they removed it for some reason. It worked fine.

I think it may have had to do with the new ā€œPlacesā€ tab and the introduction of active/ inactive slotsā€¦ Or sometime before that.

[quote=ā€œAurarusā€]This used to be an actual feature, but they removed it for some reason. It worked fine.
I think it may have had to do with the new ā€œPlacesā€ tab and the introduction of active/ inactive slotsā€¦ Or sometime before that.[/quote]

Yes, around mid-2009 there was a page where you could click and drag your places in the order which you liked them in. I seem to remember it was located at http://www.roblox.com/My/Showcase.aspx.

Once a new layout was released with groups and more, I think the page redirected to the ā€˜Placesā€™ page where you couldnā€™t click and drag the places. More recently, the ā€˜Placesā€™ page was discontinued and was taken over by the ā€˜Developā€™ page.

[quote=ā€œAurarusā€]This used to be an actual feature, but they removed it for some reason. It worked fine.
I think it may have had to do with the new ā€œPlacesā€ tab and the introduction of active/ inactive slotsā€¦ Or sometime before that.[/quote]

Yes, around mid-2009 there was a page where you could click and drag your places in the order which you liked them in. I seem to remember it was located at http://www.roblox.com/My/Showcase.aspx.

Once a new layout was released with groups and more, I think the page redirected to the ā€˜Placesā€™ page where you couldnā€™t click and drag the places. More recently, the ā€˜Placesā€™ page was discontinued and was taken over by the ā€˜Developā€™ page.[/quote]

Wow. That was all the way back in 2009. I sort of canā€™t believe it.

I remember when badges, groups, new forcefields, vehicleseats, and OBC became things. Felt like last year or something.

I support this. The places page really just needs a rework because there are tons of features that I would love to be added to make the page better and easier to work with.

[quote]
Wow. That was all the way back in 2009. I sort of canā€™t believe it.
I remember when badges, groups, new forcefields, vehicleseats, and OBC became things. Felt like last year or something. [/quote]

I donā€™t remember all of that, apart from forcefields (I miss those shiny blue and red glowy things that could go on any part!) but yes, I remember that showcase. Donā€™t get me wrong, I LOVE the new Develop page, (yes, I still think of that as new) but leaving out a feature as obvious as rearranging place order is, well, a bit of an oversight

I was just a day or two ago planning to move a place of mine toward the top of the list but then I didnt bother because it seemed I would have needed to mess with the other placesā€¦

Please implement this! Would love it