East98's Portfolio

Last Updated: 6/30/21

About Me

Hey all! I’m East98. I have been programming on Roblox since I taught myself Lua around the time I was in 4th grade. Just this year I graduated college with a B.S. in Computer Science. My primary focus in Roblox development is scripting. Over the years I’ve spent on this platform I feel very confident in my ability to program any concept or idea, but also to program it efficiently and aesthetically pleasing as well. I love helping people learn to script so if you are a beginner just learning Lua, or even a well-versed programmer just looking for someone to bounce concepts/ideas off of, send me a messge!

Proficient Programming Languages:

• Lua
  • C
  • Java
  • Haskell
  • Python (2&3)

Showcase

I organize my general showcase into a single game universe from which you can visit various places highlighting some of (in my opinion) my coolest creations:
[TODO: link]

Availability

I’m currently looking for any and all work. Although my primary focus is scripting, I do occasionally dabble in other mediums such as map design, terrain programming, modeling, and texturing. If you’re needs match any of the following categories, contact me for details:

1. Scripting (of anything)
  2. Plugins
  3. Terrain programming
  4. Modules / ModuleScripting (separated from Scripting category for smaller projects)

Contact

Please contact me via the DevForum. I am typically on everyday.
I do not have any other form of social media.

--East98

2 Likes