EasyPass | The gamepass creating plugin for Roblox. Create amazing gamepasses effortlessly

phonto-modified

EasyPass Creator offers a huge selection of gamepasses that you can create.

Create efficient gamepasses for your experience and accelerate game development. EasyPass Creator is intended for use with all games. Both large and small! With EasyPass Creator, you can expand your community and reach new audiences.

Tired of paying for scripters? Save time and money by using Easy Pass Creator. Easy Pass Creator is intended for use by anyone!

EasyPass Creator is designed for simplicity and efficiency. Everything is in one place.

Price

The plugin costs 100 Robux, quite a low price tag! :slight_smile:

What game passes you can make?

• Powerup:
    boost their speed, jump, or health when they buy a gamepass.

• Currency Booster:
    boost the amount of currency a user receives. Things like 2x coins in a tycoon

• Tools:
    Gives the player tools ranging from custom guns to toolbox classic swords.

• Teleportion:
    When the user buys the item, teleport them to that position. Things like the skip stage

• Currency:
    Give the user a specified amount of currency when they buy it. Things like a 100-coin product

• Donation:
    A simple donation that does nothing when bought.

• Merch:
    Sell your merch!

Currency Detection

EasyPass Creator is made to adapt to current experiences. Easy Pass Creator’s currency detection system scans the scripts in your game so you can make gamepasses like 2x coins!

So what are you waiting for?

10 Likes

this seems cool but imma wait till it gets popular just to make sure it isnt a backdoor

I understand your concern about whether my plugin is a backdoor. Your concerns are completely valid and are good skills to have as a developer. Regardless of this, I still want to emphasize that my plugin is completely safe.

If you wait for my plugin to get popular before using it, you might miss out on some important opportunities.

Having direct contact with me

In the early stages of development, you have a lot more influence on how this plugin will grow. By strategically using it before it becomes popular, your input will be more likely to be implemented.

Missing out on sales

Currently, due to the difficulty of gamepass creation, users have low expectations for gamepasses in most games. By embracing the Easy Pass Creator in its early phases, you have a unique chance to stand out from the competition with high-quality game passes. If you delay, this opportunity could slip away, as more games adopt the Easy Pass Creator, and users come to expect the exceptional quality it offers.

I would like to further emphasize that my plugin has no malicious intent.

1 Like

yeah but u never know now adays so i cant really give u the benefit of the doubt

For your safety, I’ve included the result of my personally trusted anti-virus/backdoor plugin

ZLOCK Anti Virus

So that means its a virus?

No. It detects a script is a virus because that script is in charge of loading information while the user is playing the game. While Easy Pass creator does this, unlike backdoors and viruses, the information it loads is not malicious.

Lets re-test everything but with just the information that is loaded.

ZLOCK Anti Virus:

As you can see, the information loaded is safe and the contents of the plugin are too.

And for my scripters out there, here is the code it loads:

------------------------------------------------------------
-- This script handles EasyPassCreator loading functionality on the server side.
-- Written by AverageRobloxDev2. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------

---------------
--// Variables
---------------
local module = {}
local count = 0
local playersAdded = {}
local scripts = script["EzPass Scripts"]
local GUI = workspace:FindFirstChild("Easy Pass Creator"):FindFirstChild("EzPassGUI")

---------------
--// Functions
---------------
local function give(char,plr)
	repeat task.wait(.1) until char:FindFirstChildOfClass("Humanoid")
	task.wait(1)
	local clone = GUI:Clone()
	clone.PremadeShopEnabler.Enabled = true
	clone.Parent = plr.PlayerGui
end

local function setUpGame()
	scripts.Parent = game.ServerScriptService
	workspace:FindFirstChild("Easy Pass Creator")["Gamepass Manager"] .Enabled = true

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)
		table.insert(playersAdded, plr.UserId)
		plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
			give(char,plr)
		end)
	end)

game.Players.PlayerRemoving:Connect(function(plr)
		local userid = plr.UserId
		if table.find(playersAdded, userid) then
			table.remove(playersAdded, table.find(playersAdded, userid))
		end
	end)

repeat task.wait(.1) until #game.Players:GetChildren() ~= 0

for i,v in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do
		if not table.find(playersAdded, v.UserId) then
			table.insert(playersAdded, v.UserId)
			give(v.Character, v)
			v.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
				give(char, v)
			end)
		end
	end
end

---------------
--// Code
---------------
if workspace:FindFirstChild("Easy Pass Creator") then
	setUpGame()
else
	warn("Please update easy pass creator!")
end

return module	

I want to reiterate that my plugin is created with no malicious intent, and your safety is of utmost importance to me.

If you have any further questions or concerns, or if you’d like more details about the script’s functionality, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your peace of mind is my top priority.

2 Likes

cool, then i might use itin my game

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that you are more confident in my plugin. I want to give you the best experience possible. If you encounter any issues or you have suggestions, DM me and I will make sure to implement the change.

I’ve also gone ahead and added an ad! Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Pretty cool plugin! Hope to see more updates :slight_smile: