Ebur1n | 3D Environment and Digital Artist

The image above was made by @shanasae on twitter.

ABOUT ME
Nice to meet you I’m ebur1n. I’ve been on ROBLOX for 9 years and have been actively developing for 4 years. I am both a 3D environment and digital artist. I’m also a Roblox event organizer and an administrator of Shiguto!

During my time on the platform I’ve contributed to multiple showcases and front page games such as Bad Business, Big Paintball, Tower Defense Simulator, and Funky Friday. I’ve also worked on official Roblox events such as the Official Bakugan Launch Party and Ready Player Two. I’m passionate about dystopian universes, tea, and helping clients make their dreams a reality!

BUILDING SHOWCASE

EVENTS

Official Bakugan Launch Party

Bakugan Studio D - Roblox

Ready Player Two

[🎃 WEEK 2 🎃] Bad Business 3.16 - Roblox

GAMES

Bad Business

[🎃 WEEK 2 🎃] Bad Business 3.16 - Roblox

Storage

Ski Resort (Available in PTR)

Freddy Fazblox

Freddy Fazblox's Pizza Roleplay [BETA] - Roblox

Big Paintball

BIG Paintball! - Roblox

Funky Friday

🎫+50% PTS | Funky Friday - Roblox

Lobbies

SHOWCASES

Summer Serenity

Summer Serenity | Showcase - Roblox

Midwest Collection

Static | Demo - Roblox

Miscellaneous

ART SHOWCASE

Examples

the half of it
horn girl
albert camus
girl hoodie

role model singing

amoeba
charles

PAYMENTS
I take payments in the form of group payouts, PayPal, and ACH direct deposits. If you have to pay me through buying something you are responsible for paying the 30% tax Roblox places.

I charge based on an hourly rate or take a lump sum for building commissions. Rates will be discussed privately with clients and can be disproportionally affected by factors such as deadlines, level of detail, and my own availability.

If any commission is discontinued or ended halfway. It is the customer’s responsibility to alert me and compensate for the time and effort spent on the commission. If I am not compensated within 24 hours of an agreed-upon payment schedule I reserve all rights to use all assets made by me for personal use including resell.

I have the right to decline any commissions.

AVAILABILITY
Due to attending university full-time and also having a full-time job, please make sure to clarify deadlines and dates so that I can better cater toward your project’s schedule.

Art will normally take around 3 days to be delivered.
Builds will vary depending on scale and detail.

CONTACT
For business inquiries, please refer to areas of contact below.

Twitter: @ebur1n
Discord: evelyn#4965
Email: ebur1ncontact@gmail.com

58 Likes

DAMN. You are literally so (repeat that 1000 times) talented. Expect loads of clients :wink:
Good luck finding a job!

5 Likes

Thank you very much! It’s nice to get feedback from the community. :grin:

5 Likes

Fantastic builder, lovely person and overall great at what she does. Would recommend to anyone considering commissioning her.

2 Likes

Totally recommend @ebur1n.

Great, high quality art made in a timely manner.

100% Recommend @ebur1n, her work is phenomenal and her quality is amazing. If you want someone like her then definitely hire her!

1 Like

Fantastic artist, very kindhearted person. Very quick when delivering the art! I really recommend @ebur1n as I do really see that the art she makes is great, and worth it!

1 Like

Reopened commissions on 12/7/2019 for the holiday seasons.

1 Like

Cool builds, I like your art too.

@ebur1n has been great to work with!!

She’s very diligent in her work and she is a lovely person, and I highly recommend her to anybody who needs high-quality artwork.

Amazing all around. Easy to talk to along with being a quality worker. Can’t beat that.

You look insanely talented. Keep up the good work :smile:

UPDATE 2/9/2020

• Updated formating
  • Added new examples under building
  • Added new examples under art
  • Added new price sheet
  • Updated availability
  • Updated new payment disclaimer
1 Like

UPDATE 5/2020

• Added new examples under building
  • Updated availability
1 Like

This is some really cool stuff. Love the style on those maps, looks very clean. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

absolutely amazing! evelyn made a wonderful digital art piece for me quickly, efficiently and had excellent communication. if you’re in need of an artist i would definitely recommend.

Your work is so good that I feel like you price too low even though 3.5k for a thumbnail is crazy high.

Those look awesome. Nice work :star_struck:

It was such a pleasure working with ebur1n. She worked fast & provided quality builds. She provided progress updates & offered to make changes if necessary. I am 100% satisfied with the product that she delivered.

10/10 would commission again

3 Likes

Just finished working with ebur1n on two commissions, she was able to deliver high quality builds at impressive speeds. Overall she is extremely easy to work with, has a keen eye for both design & style, and is professional in nature.

To summarize:

2 Likes