Ebur1n || Builder/Artist

ABOUT ME
Nice to meet you I’m ebur1n. I’ve been on ROBLOX for 6 years and have been developing for 4 years. I mainly started as a graphic designer and also expanded into building. I mainly enjoy Asian architecture and the cyberpunk world. For my art styles I can draw in a variety of style as well as signatures. Some of my art may have old signatures as I have changed my name and alias multiple times. I can confirm they all belong to me and if further confirmation is needed I will provide such.

EXAMPLE BUILDS

Detailed

Low Poly

Lobby

Boho World: https://www.roblox.com/games/3935193287/Boho-World-Commission

EXAMPLE ART

Half-Full Body

Profile Pictures

yoted%20three

Icons

Signatures

PAYMENTS
Currently I accept Paypal and robux, however the robux must be through group funds, or if needed negotiations can be made.

BUILDS

Low Poly

Base prices for isometric builds are $5 or 1500 robux. Prices will go up depending on scale and can be negotiated.

Detailed

Base prices for buildings are $15 or 5000 robux. Prices will go up depending on scale and can be negotiated.

Maps

Base prices for builds start at $60 or 20000 robux. Prices will go up depending on scale (roughly 300x300) and can be negotiated.

ART

Half-Full Body and Profile Pictures

Base prices for half-full body and profile pictures are $10 or 3000 robux. Prices will go up depending on amount of detail wanted and can be negotiated.

Icons

Base prices for icons are $1 or 300 robux. Prices will go up depending on amount of detail wanted and can be negotiated.

Signatures

Base prices for signatures are $1 or 300 robux. Prices are set.

All prices are negotiable

AVAILABILITY
Building commissions are closed for now, will be opening back up after finishing queued orders. However art commissions are still open!

Due to school and work my work window will be much slimmer. I’ll usually have time between 3-5pm on weekdays. During weekends I must be told ahead of time a schedule for the client before I can set a time.

CONTACT
I can be contacted through discord @evelyn#4965 or twitter @rameneburin. You can also contact me by private messaging me on the devforums.

22 Likes

DAMN. You are literally so (repeat that 1000 times) talented. Expect loads of clients :wink:
Good luck finding a job!

3 Likes

Thank you very much! It’s nice to get feedback from the community. :grin:

3 Likes

Fantastic builder, lovely person and overall great at what she does. Would recommend to anyone considering commissioning her.

2 Likes

Totally recommend @ebur1n.

Great, high quality art made in a timely manner.

100% Recommend @ebur1n, her work is phenomenal and her quality is amazing. If you want someone like her then definitely hire her!

1 Like

Fantastic artist, very kindhearted person. Very quick when delivering the art! I really recommend @ebur1n as I do really see that the art she makes is great, and worth it!