EChat (Custom Chat emojis)

Hello there!

I am currently working on a fun little project of mine which i am hoping to eventually make public for everyone to use in their games. Currently, I am working on figuring an approach to using rbxassetid to use custom emojis in the chat. Currently, there are only 3 authorized emojis (more to come hopefully)

Can I get feedback?: Chat Manager - Roblox

Chat Commands:

1. :icon_robux:
  2. :icon_verified:
  3. :icon_premium:

If they do not work, please type them yourself. Any feedback would be awesome!

3 Likes

Try :icon_admin: for a fun ban— I mean surprise!

OMG yes! I’m currently trying to make it so it allows developers to use rasterization to hopefully let people use custom rbxassetid images to allow for more funny ones. Would love to see a bunch of awkward pet sim pet icons in the bloxburg chat :sob:

1 Like

Thats really cool and I feel like roblox should add this to every game lol. Looking at the image the robux icon looks differently spaced than the others but other than that it looks very clean. I hope a lot of games use this when its finished xd :cool: :cool: :cool: :robux_gold: :robux_gold: :robux_gold: :robux_gold: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

Haha! Thank you! I agree, it feels slightly dis-orientated. My goal for it is to feel as smooth and interactive as possible. Currently having my EOY assignments, so I have been a little lacked on time to work on this. I am going to definetly speed it up. Do you have any other ideas/feedback I can use to make it even cooler? Hopefully i can figure out how to use rbxassetids to make it even better!

Cool flexing trick using this

For prenium players , or ppl who spent :robux_gold: ,

[Prenium icon if prenium] [player name] [robux spent] : chat message here

hmmmm… that would be an interesting idea. Definetly will look into.

1 Like

This was meant to be a joke for games like pls donate, pet sim 99 ofc,
And you took it seriously

I’m more so thinking of just adding it as a possible option. Can’t go wrong with extra features… right?

1 Like

@Clxzed @Monopoly_Banker Currently working on completely recoding the entire system. Will allow for much more optimization. When it is done, do you want it to have a documentation and a way to use it in game?

1 Like