Edge - UiCorner Rounded GUI Plugin

Awesome! It’s gonna improve my UIs a lot! I loved the UI Design. Thanks! :heart:

3 Likes

Why is it offsale?

Fixed it and the link oops 30char

1 Like

@ZacBytes Yet another great plugin!

I get confused on UI Corner since i’m not use to using UI Properties but this is just great! Thank you so much for making this!
:+1:

(Big Fan Of Autoscale :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Really cool plugin!

An awesome addition would be to provide a toggle for using 9-Slice instead of UICorners. UICorners are very expensive to render and, depending on the application, 9-Slice could be a better candidate.

1 Like

This plugin isn’t made to use 9-slice and will not, you can use Roundify for that! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know about Roundify. I just really like being able to have a slider instead of manually entering numbers (Roundify’s UX isn’t the best). Having two plugins also tends to clutter my toolbar and is a hit to my workflow.

It was just a suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m for sure going to switch to this plug-in from Roundify as I’ve been preferring the UICorner since it’s release. Thanks!

1 Like

@ZacBytes Your discord link of invalid by the way

1 Like

Why would people use this over just inserting the constraint?

2 Likes

for the convenience of having a slider

1 Like

fixed it!

30char30char303030303030

1 Like

Edge is an Amazing Plugin.

I just started doing UI’s and thanks to Edge, I was able to easily Roundify my UI with Exact Sizes thanks to the Moveable Bar, The moving bar is super amazing because it saves time from having to type in the number and apply the change in order to see the effect done, With Edge, It applies the changes as you move the bar, which is super useful if you’re trying to save Time.

Here’s the UI as of right now with Rounded Corners, Thanks to Edge.

5 Likes

Theres something wrong inside of the output.

20:40:30.111 - Stack Begin

[20:40:30.112 - Script 'cloud_5456016573.Edge', Line 64] 
 (rbxopenscript://www.dummy.com/dummy?scriptGuid=%7Bd03c5d04-7cf8-4137-97fd- 
 d26272c7b959%7D&gst=6#64)

20:40:30.113 - Stack End
1 Like

will take a look at this and fix jt

Could you make it so we can choose different corners to round?

You can’t currently do that natively with UI corners.

1 Like

I know, but I haven’t seen a plugin do it so I was just wondering.

CornerRadius Decreasing on UI Object Select - Help and Feedback / Art Design Support - DevForum | Roblox

Can this issue please be fixed for this plugin?

3 Likes

I have a problem with this plugin. It always seems to change the UICorners of uis I’ve already edited using UICorners.