Editing this car model

Hi everyone! Today i’m trying to edit this car model i found on the toolbox, i think is the best i’ve found in months so i wanted to edit it and try to drive a custom car

The issue: For some reasons, editing the model makes

1. Fall the car with the wheels in the ground
  2. Not move the wheels anymore
  3. Not working at all

This is the model i’m using vvv
https://www.roblox.com/library/290307816/Jeep?ViewInBrowser=true&CreatorId=86162827&SearchId=46D66777-962D-4BCD-B2F3-D492B9BCF9E4&Category=Model&Position=2&SearchKeyword=jeep&CreatorType=User&SortType=Relevance

And this is a screen of the car i would like to use with this car script (made by me, inspired by the Savanna from GTA San Andreas)

11111.PNG

The original model is made most of welds (the chain ones) and editing them makes the model a mess.

Does anyone know how to make this or make the new car (On the right) work properly?

1 Like

can you please explain this again?

1. Fall the car with the wheels in the ground
  2. Not move the wheels anymore
  3. Not working at all
    I dont really understand.
1 Like

the jeep model also introduces a weird glitch which flings the vehicle when fps is low which makes it impossible to play on mobile.

so i have an edited model which fixes the fling glitch
https://www.roblox.com/library/6196911142/Car

2 Likes

yes.The jeep is poorly scripted.

1 Like

When entering the car the wheels fall into the ground making the car parts touch the floor/ground

The wheels don’t rotate anymore when turning left and right

The car simply breaks and doesn’t work or move, literally nothing

hmmmm.Try using the car model that Airzy_Az sent to you.This is the default car.Try It and see what it does.

the script gets the parts on the car model for the suspension but not parts inside models inside the car

i’m pretty sure my edited takes all parts

Finally it worked, i’ve spent hours trying to figure out how to make this with the old model and this took just one Hour, thank you!

1 Like