Educational Topics in games

Hi there Farmboy014 here,

I am considering adding educational topics to my game, however would Roblox approve adding things like biology, environment,/body information(not inappropriate topics) etc. to games? please also let me know if this does not belong here, as I didn’t know if it would go in #help-and-feedback:game-design-support or not.

Kind regards,
Farmboy014

3 Likes

I don’t understand why it would not be allowed unless you did use inappropriate things.

1 Like

Roblox will actively encourage educational games, and the algorithm will push games that highlight education more towards the front page. David Baszucki briefly said something close to this during the RDC 2022 keynotes while highlighting the impact of educational games on the platform.

2 Likes

Coming back to this, how far could I get with medical education on roblox if I want to keep my game for all ages?

While Roblox does enjoy games that feature educational content, it likely will not take a liking to games that feature heavy realistic blood, gore, lifelike depictions of death, etcetera.

I would say get creative; there are a ton of ways to educate without being so direct.

1 Like

The thing is it is not that gore. It would be images that techers use in class to educate students. Im still waiting for an email from roblox support.

In that case, I do not see why it wouldn’t be allowed; just to be safe, wait for a response from Roblox.

1 Like