Egg | Easy Generic Guns

I read that, I just didn’t know which one I should use, thank you!

“Creating the Egg Discord”

where is the link, I can’t find it.

Here’s the link to the discord for people who don’t have it :smile:

BUG REPORT:

zooming with the scope doesn’t change your mouse sensitivity even though that was the intent.

to fix this on line 358, turn

UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity = 0.5 / game:GetService("UserGameSettings").MouseSensitivity

into

UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity = UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity / ("input your value here, I choose 4)

this fixes the problem and still keeps all of the features of the original code intent, if you change your sensitivity in setting the speed also changes

Do I have to make the animations for Small, Pistol, and Rifle myself? Because the animations provided don’t play, also the viewmodel doesn’t show up, do I have to make my own?

The animations are being wierd… I’ll fix that…
Other than that, you enable viewmodelarms in the settings.

Hi,
The marketplace link goes to a lower version then what you say is released.

1 Like

Found this maybe it will help
Eggv0.4.2b - Creator Store (roblox.com)

turns out i was using the outdated version too

Umm, I tried that one out also before and it did not seem to do anything other then error out non stop in output

I already let the creator know in a private dm

How’s the plugin going?

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

Horrible :sad: errors everywhere!
Don’t worry, it’s my first time making a plugin, but with enough practice, I’ll have it done.

3 Likes

im told my friend about this gun pack and he is gonna use it in his upcoming game

thats great to hear! Tell him to put photos of the game into the discord!

Is there an updated product link?

yes- i will fix that. The updated version can be found on my models page

still waiting for update, hope it comes out soon :expressionless:

1 Like

Hello,
What devices does EGG support?

Has anyone used this in a game? If so what type of guns have you built? Snipers? Shotguns? Rockets ?

Also can you make testing game that is editable with the latest version?

Also is this only R6?

Thanks

this is pretty cool for ranged weapons, does it support motor6D?
also i followed the setup but i always get errors just by importing and testing.

JGSv0.4 is of lesser quality of Egg because it is outdated. Egg has new features, such as new crosshair settings, game settings, and animation settings. I would stick to JGS if you find it easier, but Egg is much better, considering there are a lot more features.

Egg only supports pc :sad: I will work on this!
I believe a couple of people have, but i forgot.
The system supports snipers, burst weapons, auto weapons, semi-auto weapons, and knifes.
There is a testing game with every single version of JGS and Egg :+1:
It is only R6 because i dont comply with roblox r15 propaganda! (Just kidding, im just too lazy to animate in r15)