Egg Hunt 2020 Logo Feedback

Since Egg Hunt 2020 was coming up I thought I would make something to celebrate! Any feedback is greatly appreciated! :smile:

29 Likes

I like this, It’s really cartoony and looks kind of like paper mario. Good job.

4 Likes

i like it,
my only recommendation would be to try to soften the interior edges.
also maybe the shadows kind betray the 3d pop the border would give.

really nice though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this a lot. I think this works for a pastel low-poly themed game, but if you want more pop, consider adding color gradients to your text. Good work either way! :octopus:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I do think that gradients would make this pop more :smile:

It’s pretty cool, but the shadow is ruining it. Try to remove the shade and add something else. It looks pretty plain, but hey! I could probably never do something like this.

Nice job! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Instead of adding shadows, I think you should add more colors and lighting to the logo. Otherwise, this is great!

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of the pure black outlines. Maybe you can use a dark color with some purple/blue hue to it, and give the letters more saturation. All in all, the logo itself looks good, but the colors look a bit dull. GLHF!

Overall, the logo looks pretty good, but in my opinion, logo of this shouldn’t be cartoonish. More like modern and original, because now most of games uses this cartoonish logo which is no more original.

1 Like

That is very amazing, and it brings a fantastic style as cartoony! I really like the concept about the logo. This logo could be very useful for your unofficial Egg Hunt 2020.

Amazing progress, and great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, awesome work!

But, what is the theme this year? I know last year was “Scrambled in Time”, but what other punny theme is it this year? After knowing this, I can give you proper feedback on adding or tweaking in some relevancy (if needed, that is).

Regardless, right now, the icon looks absolutely amazing! The cartoon style really gives us a peek of the amount of fun this year’s egg hunt is going to be.

2 Likes

Wow , it’s awesome , would be more good if you wish to change the colours to bright and fresh looking ones.

2 Likes