Egg Hunt 2024 is here!

Egg Hunt 2024!

Finally a real egg hunt!

Thoughts? Eggs?
Scrabbled? Easy side up?
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Seems very unfinished. Also, the terrain is very weird. The weapons in the chest are all either outside of or under the chests. Do any of the weapons even work? There were no visual or audible indications that they were, and finally, a lot of stuff seemed out of place or like they should do something but didn’t.

1 Like

Did you like it? Did you find any eggs?

Thanks for checking it out, it is my fist game of the year!

I am working on the weapons, will be adding more soon!

Did you ride the rocket? what was your feedback on the rocket?

There is also a full obby underground!

Thanks!

the game is good but the ui and the map is inconsistant, the weapons are weird
the game is ok

Hi,
Ok, i will be updating the tools and addimg a shop!

Thanks for playing it was fun exploring the game with you.

It seems Oversized.

I Might just think this Though because I don’t really Pay attention
to Most Details in Game.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the feedback and playing it!

1 Like

Yup! It’s coming along hopefully the Hunt is good this Year! I mean, I it tomorrow.

That was simultaneously the worst yet coolest egg hunt I’ve been to in years. All of the concepts were brilliant it just felt like the execution was dated. The dragon was an awesome idea but somehow turning in that dragon felt more difficult than riding on a dragon made in 2011. A lot of the game felt like it wasn’t really rewarding you because while a cute gnome animation played, the only way you can tell if you got an egg was with the leaderboard.

I think if you used the same effort for the chests as you did revealing the eggs and showed some form of rarity for the weapons/eggs they may feel more satisfying to claim. I also think rather than having indicators for eggs you should allow for more natural exploration and hints.

Was fun to look around good work so far.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback !

I am glade you played .

I did have the game published before with no egg radar. I can turn it off.

You can see what different eggs you get by clicking on the equip gui . Then you can equip different eggs

Did u race in the 4x4 trucks?

Ride the rocket into outer space?

Find the hidden obby ?

I didn’t get to find the hidden obby or ride the rocket but those concepts sound awesome. Like I said, you have a ton of great ideas all you need to do is polish up the game and make people feel more rewarded for obtaining eggs and I think it’d be great.

1 Like