EggBadges Update Log

Working on the nametags, here’s how probably look.

VIP - Tester - Premium

I fixed the chat generator, more importantly changed the entire system, having issues with the premium nametag. Everything else works fine.

I’m going to add a few hubs.

Do you guys want me to make the hub icons personalized? (e.g add a British flag in the icon of KSI’s concert hub)
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

8/14-8/15 Update Overview
  • Finally changed the buttons to UICorners as I honestly hated the Roundify ones because they didn’t do the click effect and looked weird to me
  • Added a new button (feedback)
  • Changed the redeem promocode tutorial frame so that it open and closes with the same button
  • Added 3 new hubs (KSI, Luobu 2, VANS)
  • Added a new loading screen (used to have one a few months ago until I simply disabled it because it took too much time to test, this time it replaces to default one)
  • The new button appears to be double the size of the others, I’ll try to fix to tomorrow.
Aug 21/22 Update Overview
  • Added a new promocode (KROGERDAYS2021)
  • Removed a promocode (100MILSEGUIDORES)
  • Added two hubs (VANS/Luobu) [VANS will be moved to the menu on the first]
  • Fixed the new button size
  • Made it so that you can copy the promocodes
  • Made a new portal for the future hubs
  • Changed the chat font to LuckiestGuy
  • Working on the bubble chat font

SOME OF THESE UPDATES ARE BEING RELEASED ON SUNDAY

Aug 29 Update Overview
  • Finally finished inserting the accessories to the VANS hub

• Made the accessories spin

• If you can buy certain items I’ll add a purchase feature

• Working on a try accessory on feature.

• Will add signs whenever we can figure out how to get the items

• Adding easter eggs

I know this is a small update, I will probably do a bigger one soon

Added a few easter eggs to the VANS and the main hub. Most likely will add more.

I’m out of ideas for the main hub, if you have any please message me.

Maybe October or November. Maybe December?

Forgot to add the new promocode.

A big update is coming soon.

Next update will have a few more hubs added. Thinking about adding another thing. Give me ideas on what to add.

I will probably update it this weekend.

I actually wanted to update it this weekend. I will probably be making 50 things with a man face while we wait.

Working on another game atm, and I have another game idea that I want do after, don’t expect any big EggBadges updates for a bit.

1 Like

I’ll fix the promocodes in a bit. Not sure why I’ve been putting off such a simple thing for so long.

1 Like

Do you want GUI hubs or regular hubs?

• GUI
  • Regular

0 voters

Christmas update! Pretty small, planning to add more minigames in January.

Update’s out! Only took about 3-4 hours to finish the hubs. I’m glad I remembered how to use the bulk import button. I would’ve had to manually upload 41 images if I didn’t. If I made hover/pressed images too it would’ve been 123. I just opened the items in a new tab and saved the images. I just remembered about the McLaren hub, it’ll be fixed within an hour.

Kind of big update (new nametag things, badges, new easter eggs, 2 songs cycling, egg book thing [still working on]). In a completely unrelated note, I found this when I was trying to look at the gamepasses.
Screenshot 2022-03-01 214435

Update 1.7.5.1 is out

I just found out that there is a new password limit (200) when i was making another alt. I used over 850 for a different alt.