EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

AMAZING WORK! I’ll gladly hire you! I’ll pay 30$ for a thumbnail. Contact me on Twitter. @LiamSkylex

You’ll need to bump that a little. :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, I do vouch for @PalaisV. Very talented and also very friendly.

1 Like

My bad, I told her 52 in DMs but I miss typed I guess.

Woah!! This is INCREDIBLE GOOD!! Keep up all the good work.

1 Like

New changes:

• My commissions are now CLOSED until further notice. I have lots of UI projects and GFX orders to finish. (DM me on Discord in order to reserve a spot!!!)
  • Raised prices: game passes are now 2K each due to demand and workload.

Thanks!

1 Like

Commissions are now semi-opened for icons, thumbnails, and ads only! DM me on my contact info to order. :slight_smile:

I forgot to mention that logo commissions are opened as well, and new examples have been added to the showcases.

Super happy to be working with you! You make some of the highest quality UI available. The way you set up the UI in-game was perfect and really easy for me to work with. Very much recommended

1 Like

Hey uh, do you do stuff like group logos or would that be summarised under ‘‘game logos’’ ?
Also would the client have to go out and get models for renders or even general images, or would you go out and find it yourself and ask the client if its good?

If you meant logos for cafe, hotel, or restaurant groups, I don’t really do them anymore. The style in which those pursue in terms of logos differ from the style I use for my game logos. If one is to have the money and desires my style for their group logo, then yes, the logos you would be looking at would be summarized under game logos.

And it depends on the commission. If the client is asking me to do GFX for their group that has uniforms and custom models, it is their responsibility to provide me with the models and shirt/pants links. If it doesn’t matter to them, I create the models for my clients and they will say what to change.

1 Like

Amazing work, great service & very good communication skills. I have worked with PalaisV for the first time, and have greatly enjoyed the experience. Not only does she provide amazing efficiency, so too does she provide a good amount of client input and care into every project. I would highly recommend ordering from her, the prices are definitely worth it.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Since my orders are pretty much finally cleared, I’m ready accept several types of services again!

I can accept game icons, game logos (some…), game thumbnails, and game ads! I will take badges/game passes depending on amount. My UI will be opened soon. Talk to me on Discord if you’d like to reserve a spot for UI!

My Discord is V.#8916

17 posts were split to a new topic: [GFX OPENED! 2/2] (Private Discussion)

Once again, amazing UI work! I highly advise you hire PalaisV for your games user interface and I can’t wait to see what other work you have in store for everyone! :eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey everyone!
Updates to my commission availability right now:
I’m not taking game logos or game passes/badges anymore.
I’m only taking game ads, game icons, and game thumbnails.

Also check out my newest UI commission!
Like :heart: and RT the tweet here v

1 Like

Updates to my service:
The following services have been discontinued: Game pass icons / badges, drawn game logos, currency decals, and rendered scenes.

I will be reopening UI commissions in a week or so!

Commissions are now fully closed! I will be releasing showcase images of all my projects soon. Check out this Roman Themed UI I made for @YourDivineAugustus

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Here’s some updates to what’s happening with my services:

• I am retiring GFX services unless my UI clients specifically requests them or under other special conditions.
  • UI Design will be my primary service and I added an hourly option for my long term partners.
  • My old GFX server is now deleted, I’ve made a new ROBLOX developers community server for developers who have worked with me, developers I know, and developers looking to build a connection. You can join it here: discord.gg/sbyCfAu. This is the best way to get in contact with me now.

I am still unavailable for any work. I just reworked the showcase part of my portfolio and added some new examples. Check it out!

Updated my portfolio once again with new work for a commission I completed 2 days ago, check it out!

Here’s the tweet: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX/status/1304472127605796864 Please like and retweet it!

6 Likes