EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

Wow! The logo for RPG Simulator is really nice, did you use a bevel on the border?

1 Like

Nope, all of the assets are created in Ai and then put together in Photoshop. I didn’t use any blend modes besides multiply and overlay to add dimension to the wood.

1 Like

Check out my latest UIs! I will update my portfolio once everything is completed.

PROJECT: SITE - 006

PROJECT: MY DROPLETS

PROJECT: SWEET SIMULATOR

1 Like

Hey, i’d love to hire you! Please, if you are available or if there’s any chance of you working for me i’d be pretty happy. My discord AimLexus#1171

My portfolio is updated with new work. Check out the new UI I’m making for Mermaid Life!

Tweet here: https://twitter.com/EGOTISMS_RBLX/status/1331364853001433089

6 Likes

I have created a Discord server for my UI services that includes my availability, information on my services, and more. Join to get in contact with me to order! Discord

Check out my recent works! If you’re a fan of what I’m doing, consider joining my UI Discord server! Discord

Looks amazing, I wish I could hire you lol

My commissions are closed until mid- February, sorry.

I commissioned her for Ice Cream UI. Very good UI, finished my project on time and communicated daily progress updates. I was even willing to pay extra because of the quality of her work. I can vouch for her for sure.

1 Like

I’ve got new work posted! Check it out

1 Like

New work! This time, I animated it in After Effects after designing it in Photoshop. Enjoy and check out all of my other works in my portfolio.

1 Like

Update: I am fully booked for UI until AUGUST and I do not accept commissions for any other type of service. Please do not DM me for GFX or drawn ads!

Hello! I’ve updated my portfolio with more work and released another look at a commission I did in January!

1 Like

EGOTISMS is probably the best UI designer you’ll find here on the ROBLOX platform. From medival-themed games to cartoony simulators, she will provide you with the absolute best UI to fit any style of game! I can say one thing for sure, the price easily makes up for the quality of work you will be getting!

1 Like

I can attest to the high quality of the work EGOTISMS produces. She not only knows how to best structure user interface for scalability but also how to import UI so that it is dynamic and works perfectly across various devices. If you are in need of UI for your project, I cannot recommend her enough!

New UI posted! Check it out here:

My portfolio and prices have been updated in accordance to demand.

5 Likes

I have updated my portfolio with a Trello board that lines out my current projects and my waitlisted clients. When messaging me about a potential project, please double check that you are fine with waiting in the waitlist!
Alternatively, if you think you can pay for priority, feel free to DM me so we can discuss a good time for your project.

Vouch ! Ego is a pretty talented UI designer, with great quality too !

1 Like

I’m not hiring, but this is one of the best UI portfolios ever.

1 Like