Elemental Laws Thumbnail Designer | 20k-25k Robux

Hey everyone, Michael here also known as TheDreamDealer! I am currently a developer over at Des Games, and we are currently looking for a graphic designer to create an official thumbnail for Elemental Laws (Also known as originally, SoulBound)

Team:
@Desig_ner - Founder | Head Developer / Programmer
@TheDreamDealer - Developer | Enviromental Artist
@deoxygenate - Developer | Modeling (Alchemist)

Element Laws
Element Laws is a spell based game, based on the idea of being able to take on 3 of the most basic elements, which are Fire, Water, and Earth. Players are able to fight and battle other players to improve and advance their abilities in each of the elements by stealing these elements from other players, and fusing it together with their own.

Job
We are now looking to recruit a thumbnail graphic designer, who specializes in renders. Here is an example of what we are going for, except specifically we want some way to incorporate the different magic/elements into the game, which are "Fire, “Water”, “Earth”. The overall render should involve some method of fighting as well / using the elements in some way within the render and graphic.

We are also looking for it to be similar, but not exact to our current icon:

The last request we have for this thumbnail is we are also looking for somebody to create an official “Elemental Laws” title font, that can sit somewhere on the thumbnail. We are able to give more details of this if accepted, but basically some sort of way to show that the title “Elemental Laws”

Payment
We are looking to pay out 20k-25k Robux for the said thumbnail.

Time Frame
We won’t need this immediately, but we are looking to get it as soon as possible and as quickly as possible without ruining the quality of the thumbnail. As mentioned before with our game icon, the faster, the better :slight_smile:

Contact
You can contact me directly at the following:

Discord: TheDreamDealer#0001
Roblox: TheDreamDealer
Twitter: @DreamDealerRBX

Thanks for reading, and hopefully one of y’all will be able to help us out :slight_smile:

Note: We will not be picking people immediately for this position, we will be giving 12 hours from the release of this post for people to contact us / gather their portfolios before we make a selection. If you contacted me in the past, please message me again to let me know if you are still interested for this task instead, so we can make a clear list of those to check when making a choice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty good offer , Interested ! , i have sent you a request on discord , please accept so we can discuss about the job :slight_smile:

My discord is the following : Ay-Men#7917

I am a high quality GFX artist, send me a message when you see this so I can send you my recent thumbnails.

I would do it, but I don’t know how to get Cinema4D for free

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.