Elevator Showcase! {OPEN}

Hello my name is Fimlinz What more should i add to this new Showcase im working on?
Click on the Link Below!
Elevator Showcase
ELEVATOR%20SHOWCASE

Examples

5 Likes

Definitely not open.

Bad permissions…

4 Likes

I was unable to join the game due to the permissions. But I have looked at the pictures/screenshots. I think it looks great and I hope you open it up publically so we can try it out for ourselves.

I just checked it out when it was open and it looked amazing. I would really like to see it when its functional

For a showcase, you need to have a general style/ theme youre going for and explain that in the OP. We can’t really judge relative for what youre going for without knowing what is being attempted.

And as for the room, there isnt much to go off of anyway. It’s rather bland and empty- being simply walls, floor, and the elevators. For a showcase you should have some type of decoration around the room- specifically, one that fits the style you’re going for. Add more decor!

The roof speakers (if thats what they are) are a little bit large, perhaps shrink them down? Also, the grid pattern is all over the place.

1 Like

The bright neon seems slightly excessive and the room is otherwise quite dull, being wholly grey and having very few features other than the elevator doors. The complete blackness behind the vents and speakers also makes it look needlessly cartoony which I don’t think is the appropriate vibe you’re going for.

As stated previously by Ralph: as a showcase, there is very little that defines it as being extraordinary and/or exemplary of your own building style.

I’d recommend putting more thought into giving it a more apposite and colourful theme. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would suggest making all the neon slightly transparent.

1 Like