Elita Ui | Modern Ui

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Elita Ui :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

ezgif.com-crop‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎

Brought you by @Null_OS and in collaboration with former Dev Forum member @cs_zr

‎‏‏‎

What is Elita Ui

Elita UI not only empowers the community to utilize our work in their projects but also provides a treasure trove of pre-built models, meticulously crafted to suit any game or project. It enables effortless customization, putting the power of creativity and collaboration at your fingertips, allowing you to build something even greater.

:tada: Previews :tada:

Elita Ui‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎| Free |
Color Picker‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Text Input
Pop Ups
Weather
Dropdown Notif
Add user
Settings

**:exclamation:All Ui Have been made free to everyone :exclamation: **

Preview
Color Picker (💠Free💠)

Text Input (💠Free💠)

Popups (💠Free💠)

Weather (💠Free💠)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

Dropdown Notifications (💠Free💠)

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1)

Add User (💠Free💠)

Settings (💠Free💠)

Downloads

Free Ui
‎‏‏‎

:exclamation:Reply with what type of ui you would like for me to make next in the replies. I am running out of ideas :laughing: :exclamation:

34 Likes

Seems interesting, but why in the world would you need a sign up? Sounds like it could be used for free robux scams.

8 Likes

Nice concept, but there are way too many issues here.

First, I hate how half of this post is written like a praise while the end product is quite mediocre, let me tell you why next.

Why are you just selling UI elements when like, I still have to manually bind my scripts to them? What if I want another color without changing every single property?

Most of the scaling is terribly done, I hate how the offset and scales are used, they all use either. Low resolutions would see huge curves in corners which mismatches the theme. Oh, and padding, we don’t talk about the padding, it’s so off.

Speaking of the theme, they don’t match at all? One is dark, one is light, one has red buttons, one has black buttons. If you want to sell UI assets as a singular package, at least make sure they all follow the same theme, or what…

Last, who in the Roblox wants a CALENDAR in their game? The last thing they’ll want to see is how many days are left before school starts again. Why do you have a WEATHER tab that just by showing me it I could steal it without even getting the “Premium” version?

13 Likes

I agree this is pretty much useless.

UI packages should be intended as templates (variants of buttons, frames, tabs, etc). Not specific elements that are unconfigurable.

The change from light/dark and padding is quite inconsistent and terrible for a UI package attempting at uniform style. One would think you didn’t make these UI’s with the level of inconsistency throughout them… :thinking:

So yeah, it does not

This is clearly a money grabber…

1 Like

The sign up could be used for any anything. Could be used as part of an admin panel or to get into a particular part of the game. The user will have to find ways to expand on it.

Putting “username” and “password” is undoubtedly going to cause confusion. In my opinion, something more like a “secret key” if you were ever to add an authentication to your admin panel…even though its always shown only to the admins…

2 Likes
  1. Could you elaborate which products is mediocre. It would help to fix them.
  2. These products are a “template”. It is there for you to build upon them. There are a lot of use cases for these different ui’s
  3. I have meticulously set everything to scale on all these ui’s. I will check them over if it really is terribly done.
  4. Each of these ui’s are different from each other and that is the point. It is there to show how each of them could be used differently.
  5. I dont know who would use a calendar. I was told to put that in there. You never know what it could be turned into. Maybe instead of counting days it could count the number of players in a game with each players icon in the drop down :person_shrugging:

Each of the ui is meant for different things. The color picker could be for a drawing game while the text input could be used to add notes to a user on an admin panel. It is all up to the user to decided how it could be used.

Cool, but only the text input, calendar, color picker, and settings are actually useful.

I looked at this and thought it was cool, but then I realized “wait who needs a weather widget?” and I became lost. Some of it is useful, but the majority of games won’t really use this.

Is there going to be variations, like light/dark themes of UI? Maybe also mobile versions (full screen)? This wouldn’t be of much use without them.

The weather widget could be used along with a weather system. While being used in a city type game or a game that uses a day/night cycle. It is all up to the user to figure out :person_shrugging:

There is a light/dark mode which could be toggled via the button in the public game.

There is also a table for light/dark mode in the public place.

This makes it super specifc to a situation. Sure, if you want to, you could use it for that, but in no average game is where this is used. Instead of thinking of a UI package as a “package with multiple UI elements for specifc use case scenarios,” think of it more like “a large pack of button, labels, and other UI elements that can be used in pretty much any scenario.” If its all up to the user, you can make it even more for the user by letting them use buttons that look good and end up saving time.

I get that you are running out of ideas, but ideas of UI elements is more of an addition. (meaning you can use other things in UI packs instead or as a main feature of the UI pack) UI packs have textbuttons, imagebuttons, textlabels, imagelabels, frames, shop frames, inventory frames, and more that just let the user save time even if you have to customize it.

Lastly, more and more games are going for more cartoony styled UI and im afraid that these “chill, cool” UI potentially will fade away. As a UI designer which sticks to this style of UI, it’s something that I hate (i literally use dark mode for everything)

1. It seems the title was a bit misleading to you all so it has been changed
  2. I will think of making a ui pack in the future
  3. I am not opposed to the idea of adding cartoony styled ui to Elita Ui

I was never suggesting 3, to be honest, it was more of just a “i need a 3rd section” but it’s more of a warning. The title change was sort of surprising but it does fit the idea better.

the entire thing

not really, they’re ready-to-use components

i see use for the color picker and settings but then again WEATHER?

if you’re releasing a package at least ensure that the theme is the same. why the hell would you release half dark half light assets with different fonts and colors and whatever?

ah of course the developer does not think about it at all.

I would follow what @JorusRetorak said:

You’re not supposed to release a package of tools that are practically useless to 99.9983% of Roblox games?? Moreover, you released just the plain pure UI, and we still have to script them OURSELVES?? What were you thinking?

Instead of making entire components couldn’t you have made a plugin + module that allowed developers to construct UI with make-ready elements? Couldn’t you have packed some buttons and let us change the colors, maybe let us set up a window and take it from there?

no nobody needs a signup window for admin panels or whatever everyone just does account.IsAdmin = true and that’s it in fact keys are far less reliable cause you can crack it and have access

Most of these “questions” have been answered in the replies in this post.
Please read over them.

Cool. Is this still true though?

Yes it is. Been busy with college and other projects. There will be a few this week. :+1:

Hello, Why is there a premium version?, I would really like that admin panel with all the premium features, I know that you need money, But why not make premium free and release another entire panel for a certain amount of robux?
Also the every few days new Ui is not true.

I have made all paid ui and a couple ui’s that were going to be published free for everyone!

I have also gotten busy with college and other projects but I will be making more in the future!

1 Like

also i saw something, it isnt a admin panel at all it doesnt have any commands…