This post includes information and updates about Emergency Hamburg.
V2.2.0 Cargo Ship Robbery Update
New Cargo Ship + Container Robbery
There is a new, detailed cargo ship in the harbor. The containers can be robbed, where you can find Snacks, Gold, or even Weapons.
Added Bugatti Chiron for 1 Million €
This is the fastest vehicle in the game now. Also, it is the only vehicle featuring two different exterior colors.
Added BMW M5 for Police and Citizens
This is now the fastest police vehicle in the game.
Undercover Police can now go undercover + Uniform Features
A feature was added to toggle specific pieces of the uniform (Depending on the job) - the undercover police can take off the whole uniform. You can only be identified as a police officer if the other player is near you. Also: Added a respirator mask to the fire department.
Added Mercedes eCitaro for Bus Drivers with the “Electric Vehicles” Gamepass
Major changes to death mechanic
Players are now still rewarded 50% of the rewards they would typically receive when ending their shift if they die, instead of nothing. Also, when being revived by a paramedic, players now have a 7-second timer where they cannot be wounded to prevent spawn camping. We will adjust this time based on your feedback.
Added Fire Emergencies in more Places, including the Fuel Stations and other places (Like in the V1).
Added Systems to prevent XP Farming
Players will now receive no XP when completing a task too often, for example, by popping the same vehicle’s tires multiple times.
- Added Ladder Item for Special Operations Command
- Hitting vehicles with guns now requires a simply wanted level of the criminal (No 4 Star / Armed)
- Fixed private server bans sometimes not working correctly
- Decreased Stop Stick XP
- Increased max hospital bill and max vehicle repair price
- The most wanted criminals are now at the top of the police app
- Improved vehicle sounds with a generic air/rolling sound
- Improved Chat for long messages, so you can see what you are writing
- Improved Dealership + Item Store UI
Expand the rules
- Advertising in-game [Kick / Ban]
- Placing items (like tapes, cones or stop sticks) in an offensive way [Kick / Ban]
- Intentionally using game bugs [Kick / Ban]
- Impersonating a staff member [Ban]
- Bypassing a moderation action using an alternative account [Permanent Ban]
- Exploiting or cheating [Permanent Ban]
Note that our staff may moderate any other Roblox ToS violation.